Zoints social network?

cpvr

Tazmanian Master
I see there's a new link above the navbar.
Is this a partnership or something?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I'm sure Sandman will put an announcement up explaining things as soon as he's able to :)

southernlady

Devotee
I've already had a PM from BoardTracker over this...and I do NOT deal with BT at ALL. Liz

The Sandman

Administrator
southernlady said:
I've already had a PM from BoardTracker over this...and I do NOT deal with BT at ALL. Liz
Was it the automated message?
I just tried to look at your Zoints profile but you haven't linked your Admin Zone Forums profile to it yet! Zoints is a profile system and social network that helps Admin Zone Forums gain new members and revenue. To link your profile, click here and follow the easy steps!

(This is an automated message)
If so, it was sent to you automatically (by the system, not by a member) when someone tried to look at your profile. It's designed to encourage you to create a Zoints profile. ;)

southernlady

Devotee
Yes, Sandman, but why did it have to be BT that sent it? Even if it WAS automated? Makes me wary of Zoints to be brutally honest now. Altho I'll try and keep an open mind on that one :) At least until I read more about it. Liz

The Sandman

Administrator
southernlady said:
Yes, Sandman, but why did it have to be BT that sent it? Even if it WAS automated? Makes me wary of Zoints to be brutally honest now. Altho I'll try and keep an open mind on that one :) At least until I read more about it. Liz
It didn't have to be BoardTracker - it's whoever was the first to click on your profile link. The fact that it was BoardTracker has nothing to do with Zoints.

Moparx

GNU/Linux Inside
I personally don't like being redirected off-site when I happen to click on someone's profile. This should be an option in the usercp or at least a link in the user's real profile.

(yes, I know there is a 'link' on the redirect page but why should I have to click twice to get what I want)

The Sandman

Administrator
Moparx said:
I personally don't like being redirected off-site when I happen to click on someone's profile. This should be an option in the usercp or at least a link in the user's real profile.
There is a link to the "normal" profile in the redirect page before you are redirected to the Zoints Profile. Suggestions and feedback should be posted in the Zoints Beta forum. :)