Zetaboards Completely Down?

Light

Aspirant
:(

Well, wait until tomorrow and see if the problem is solved by then.

I'm just hoping it gets fixed..I'm starting to worry I may never be able to get back...(I've been unable to get to the invison site since 7am)..I was able to get to the Zeta a few times on my Wii and my Comp..which was odd (though that was before I left for work at 830am).

Valkyrie

Neophyte
Twiddles thumb

I am officially bored of the waiting. I am sick so i'm off work and i run a board, none of my key rpgers can get on. No staff, its like chaos. We cannot access any invisionfree site, not even the main one. Nothing since Sunday night and it is now tuesday morning.

I think i'm gonna be last. To make it worse i work online. Half the people i know dont have the same chat system i do so is like we cannot talk either which sucks.

Baldilocks

Fanatic
Have you tried the proxy like suggested? I was able to see everyone's forum using a proxy.

Valkyrie

Neophyte
yeah i just did, it works but messes up the sites a little. plus i dont trust it so i wont be doing my admin work lol. i saw its glitchy yet viewable, i'm gona use it only if i have to. Last thing i need is to pick up spyware or adware or a virus using is

Baldilocks

Fanatic
yeah i just did, it works but messes up the sites a little. plus i dont trust it so i wont be doing my admin work lol. i saw its glitchy yet viewable, i'm gona use it only if i have to. Last thing i need is to pick up spyware or adware or a virus using is

Understandable. :)

Light

Aspirant
Well mine are back up finally. I had woken up at 2:50am and tried getting on from my Wii and it didn't work. Hopped on my comp after I woke up again a few min ago and it worked. It took Fios long enough to register that DNS.

Thanks for all the help everyone.:)

NLMOM

Aspirant
argh... woke up to not being able to access my board nor the support board AGAIN. Can see it with the proxy... but can't access otherwise. Ugh!

LimitingFactor

Neophyte
We woke up last week to find our invision free clan forum converted into zeta.

No skin, colour preferences, style sheets...were preserved.
Being a clan forum , we needed to drop everything else we were doing and rebuild the new zeta , of course the style sheets format is not the same as invision free,. so we had to learn on the job and try not to make mistakes that would set us back.
Finaly , 2 and a half days later we were happy with our new forum.

I applied for ad removal, paying the charge.

The next morning i proceeded to view forum, to finaly see those nasty ads removed and there was no forum, no master forum , no support forum, no emails .... 2 days later there are still no emails forthcoming from these people.

If they cant email out to their members , giving explantation or open a temporary website online doing the same thing ... i know its a free service but for hecks sake... even a little clan like mine could put up a site or SOMETHING to give their users some comfort.

The next thing i am anticipating is having to pay a 2nd time for the ad removal..... (im sorry in the fire we lost all records ,....- that excuse).

Glad no one seems hurt in that event , but i know my clan will be hurting as our forum is a place to plan where to meet up for games.

Hello btw , names jeff, forum would normaly be here : http://z8.invisionfree.com/SpecialCircumstances

we play UT99 , we are one of the very last clans to remain active in this game. Anyone wish to come say hello....when forum is fixed please feel welcome to.

NLMOM

Aspirant
I imagine a lot of people have their eggs all in one basket so to speak. I wouldnt be able to bulk email my members if I didnt have a email listing separate of the board kwim? So I imagine the same would be true for the gawds of zeta /invision. Personally, I have an email address with my domain host and spent alot of time creating a complete address book of members in outlook...

JadedOne

Neophyte
Hope everyone gets back to their Zetaboards/IF Boards sometime today.......

I was able to get back to my ZB yesterday afternoon, it seemed like it was never going to come back though......:jiggy: