Youtube refresh to get views ban me?

simon8784125

Neophyte
Hello, I am new to this forum and i found this chat section so a have a random question. Will refreshing a page on youtube for views get me banned:banghead:?
Every time I f5 the video I add a new view.

cheat_master30

Fanatic
Unlikely you'll get banned. I've known people to do such things in the past, and nothing much came of it.

Jim McClain

Senior Citizen
Don't cheat yourself through life. There are legitimate ways to get You Tube views. Try that.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Highly unlikely it will get you banned, I'm assuming your a new youtuber or you wouldn't be asking these questions. There really isn't much point in trying to force your views to go up by refreshing it really doesn't help you, unless you are partnered by a company you won't earn much money and even then you wouldn't get a lot. It won't benefit you.

radu81

Fan
What is the difference for you if your video has 100 or 1000 views?
Sorry but for me it has no sense

Warwick

Enthusiast
Don't cheat yourself through life. There are legitimate ways to get You Tube views. Try that.

Besides getting lucky and having your videos posted on social networks and becoming viral, I don't know what other ways are out there...

Paying for promotion through AdWords? That is expensive...

StalkerZ

Neophyte
If it were that easy to increase views then every single video on youtube will have millions of views...

If you really want to get more views then consider investing on some gigs from sites like seoclerks.com. I think you can get 10,000 views for something like $10 - $15 which ain't that big of an investment if you are seriously into youtube.

Other than that, you must learn and understand keywords research, then how to optimize your videos so that they are visible for those keywords.
And sharing these videos on social media and specially pages with huge following can help a lot. Or you might even consider making your own social pages for your youtube channel and boosting followers through sites like listed above or maybe try facebook ads incase of facebook pages.