Your Greatest Work

mbradford

Aspirant
Your Greatest Work

"In work, in ministry, or in any other endeavor, imagine everything you've ever accomplished up to this point. Visualize every obstacle, every failure, and every success as nothing more than preparation for what you will one day accomplish. In one moment, one day, one week, one month, or one year, you may accomplish more - and have greater impact - than all your previous years combined. And that one incredible season of fruitfulness would not have been possible, had it not been for all the years of toil that prepared you for your greatest work. Particularly in service to the Kingdom of God, by His power and His indwelling Holy Spirit, always be aware that years you spend in seeming futility may one day yield a harvest of staggering proportions, not to mention eternal reward and a commendation from the King of Kings and Lord of Lords."

- W.J. Ericson

dojo

Passionate admin
I already read this post in another forum. It's interesting, but still copy/paste :)

Anyway .. welcome to TAZ :)

mbradford

Aspirant
dojo said:
I already read this post in another forum. It's interesting, but still copy/paste :)

Anyway .. welcome to TAZ :)

You're right. I posted it there as well...