Your favorite game of ALL time?

AdamD

Devotee
There's one game that I still go back to and play, despite it being released in 1999, that game being Star Trek Birth of The Federation.

It's buggy, it has a significant issue with each turn taking longer than the last, but somehow it's just really addictive
It's one of those games that's kept alive by community modders.

I still think Fallout 3, NV and 4 are my favourite games, purely because of the in-depth lore behind the games, I love the post apocalyptic settings and alternative tech/universe.
Unfortunately I've lost all faith in Besthesda since their awful Fallout 76 launch, but now that Microsoft has bought them out, hopefully the next Fallout game will be awesome.

Michael_

Aspirant
I've never been a gamer by any means. But i always liked GTA.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City is my absolute favourite game up to this day. And pretty much the only one im still playing from time to time.
San andreas is also pretty good but the story and location in vice city is simply second to none. :D

Guardian Angel

Aspirant
I know you're all going to laugh but.....I'm not into games but I did become addicted to one as a child. My father managed to get ahold of a Pacman machine from an arcade that had closed down. I used to spend hours on this thing.

I've since inherited the machine and it is now in my basement, and believe you me...it is being utilized!

francisbaud

Neophyte
Probably Guild Wars. It was so much fun, with the PvE quests/farming and PvP in arenas. The art style was really good, the environment looked great, animations and VFX as well. Storyline was top-notch. A game that aged well!

kolakube

Participant
My gaming interests got frozen in time once I discovered web development at a young age, so my answer here is the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. OOT is awesome too, but the creep factor of Majora's Mask keeps me coming back to replay at least once a year.

rakovsky

Aspirant
AOE series, now waiting for IV to be released

I really like the AOE series a lot. I guess that I like the Red Alert series more and find it more "fun," maybe because of the Russia theme. I think AOE is a better game though than the Red Alert series. For example, in the Red Alert series, you make bases, whereas the actual cities are typically decorative, with the exception of the buildings that you can garrison in. In the AOE series, building towns is the main feature (Town Center, University, Government Center, etc., depending on the series).

leen12

Aspirant
Driver San Francisco on the PS3
Very good game

Lots of games i loved from my childhood its hard to pick my favourite really,

i loved time crisis, need for speed underground, nfs underground2, nfs carbon, gta 3, gta vice city, and probs my fav sand andreas