Your favorite game of ALL time?

overcast

Adherent
For me it has to be age of mythology. It's old I know but it's definitely fun game to play. And even better it was better than Age of Empires.

Nerdface

Aspirant
It's pretty close between Final Fantasy VIII and Resident Evil 2.

I'd say that Resident Evil 2 wins by a Wesker.. ;)

Heroic_LabRat

Neophyte
Not sure about you all, but Stunt Race FX is an underrated masterpiece. So glad it's on the Switch now :')

Leaf_Green

Enthusiast
Final Fantasy VIII: A true gaming underdog that so many people have missed out on. But it's nice to see that somebody on this very thread page has also mentioned it. (Not something I see every day.) The recent remaster has no doubt introduced a lot of newcomers to this fantastic game.

I see handing first place to Final Fantasy VIII as a big thing since so many other gaming masterpieces are competing for second.

FredGemstone

Neophyte
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - somehow I never get tired of it, the turn based combat is super chill, even if it's old it looks great and the soundtrack is dope too.

Jason5

Adherent
My all time favorite game is Counter Strike 1.6, sad the servers have come to an end.

Chokkol

Aspirant
Well, what are some games that you loved or your favorite game?

My favorite would have to be CS:GO!!
I also have a CS: GO is the most favorite game of all time. I have been playing it for six years now. I have my own team of semi-professionals. Our plans are to go professional, for example, Intel Extreme Masters Season XIV. I also really like The Witcher 3.

Ingenious

Fan
Sabre Wulf & Atic Atac on the ZX Spectrum, Elite (on any platform), Powermonger on the Amiga, GoldenEye on the N64, showing my age ;)

AlexTheBat

Aspirant
I had to admit it's Minecraft - I love a good, chill game with no missions, where I can build to my heart's content.