Your favorite game of ALL time?

Starskull

Enthusiast
I don't think I could really pick just one. I've loved a lot of games in the past, but they can't compare with modern games.

cornnfedd

Captain Futurama
The game I would have spent the most hours on is Grand Turismo, so I gotta choose that I guess...

Others worth a mention, Doom & Wolfenstein...

Famous

Aspirant
Certainly has to be the Halo franchise, more specifically Halo 2, the game was fantastic.

TrixieTang

Politically Incorrect
I've spent close to 6 hours in Fallout 4 ... I suppose I have no life LOL o_O
There's soooo much to do in that game = it's crazy. But wow! Unlike life - It's quite a great game.

J.
I have multiple Fallout 3 characters that I've put 100+ hours into (at least one was 230+ hours I believe), and I've had several Fallout 4 characters with 150+ hours of play time.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I have multiple Fallout 3 characters that I've put 100+ hours into (at least one was 230+ hours I believe), and I've had several Fallout 4 characters with 150+ hours of play time.
WHOA AND WOW!!! I generally haven't played games after the storyline ends. I was actually thinking of replaying GTAV. But honestly - The Fallout series is a bit of sweetness. May have to build a new character and see what's REALLY going on LOL. So much to do in the game - it'd be worth the time. But WOW! Kinda blown away about the 480+ hours of playtime. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

J.

we_are_borg

Administrator
I play World of Warcraft i think i have spend 3+years in play time. Will look it up when i am behind the pc.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
OMG... I think the 4th episode of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier is released today!
aimageup.jacquiidesigns.com_di_7BNL.gif

It is!!! Downloading now.... Love love love the Tell Tale games :tup:

J.

radu81

Fan
There are years since I don't play games, but in the past I played a lot and I was brave with
- Warcraft 2
- StarCraft 1
- mortal Kombat
- NFS underground & most wanted