XenForo to WordPress integration plugin preview

Mangini

Participant
Hi again! I am updating this thread because XFtoWP has taken a massive next step in its evolution and is introducing the new User syncing capabilities. This does exactly what you think—you will finally have a reliable way to keep user data consistent across your WordPress and XenForo websites. But that's only the tip of the iceberg in XFtoWP 1.2 (beta).

All customers have access to the beta version and you can take a tour of the bold new features and workflows that will soon be possible across your websites in the following article:

The plugin is quite stable but because it is still beta software I do not recommend you test it on a live site or even a future live site.

Apart from squashing bugs, what I'd really like to hear from beta testers and even the experienced onlookers here at TAZ is:
  1. What eCommerce or membership plugins do you use on your site where user syncing would be valuable? Examples: MemberPress, LearnDash, WooCommerce
  2. What is your ideal workflow to getting existing users across your websites synced? Do you want a 1:1 copy of each user on both sites? Would you trust existing user's to manually connect the accounts themselves? How would the concept of user syncing work on your community?
Thank you in advance and I hope you like the new features coming in XFtoWP 1.2. :)

P.S. if you're an existing (or future) customer you can download the latest beta from your account area.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 11.00.22 PM.png

Alpha1

Administrator
  1. Woocommerce & Learndash. With WC being by far the most important.
  2. If a member logs into xenforo, then there needs to be an automatic synch with the WC account.

Mangini

Participant
WooCommerce and LearnDash are both priorities for integrations, glad to hear it!

If a member logs into xenforo, then there needs to be an automatic synch with the WC account.
The context for XFtoWP is that WordPress is either treated as your main site, or the site where user's will exclusively login and edit important account details from. It may be worth re-linking and disabling login from XF so it can only be done in WordPress, which then logs in and redirects the user to XenForo.