XenAtendo 2 (Events) PRO vs. [FS] Events

Dr.Who

Enthusiast
I'm looking for people who know how these add-on's handle hundreds of events on the same day?

XenAtendo 2, multiple events get listed like this (based on a demo I saw):
upload_2016-3-5_15-24-9.png

Once clicked, a popup shows up displaying all events for a given day. In this case 3 within the popup was easily displayed, but how does the popup handle one hundred events? I would assume by the addition of a scroll wheel?

I do like that it displays it with just "3 events" though.

I currently have [FS] Events, and I tested it by adding 7 events on the same day, which only increased the cell size. My concern here is that how big can the cell get with over 100 events on a given day?
upload_2016-3-5_15-35-18.png

Just some thoughts and does anyone know how they handle hundreds of events?

Bionic Rooster

Adherent
You're best bet would be to post on Jeremy's site and ask if something like that could be added to his Events add-on

Dr.Who

Enthusiast
You're best bet would be to post on Jeremy's site and ask if something like that could be added to his Events add-on
You're right. I PM'ed him as it just wouldn't make sense otherwise. You'd have the cell size increase exponentially with as little as 20 events.

Bionic Rooster

Adherent
You're right. I PM'ed him as it just wouldn't make sense otherwise. You'd have the cell size increase exponentially with as little as 20 events.
Yeah it could get unsightly for sure. I doubt we would every have that many events in one day to really matter to us but I see your point. LOL