Buying WTB: 1-4 Xenforo licences

yeswecan

Participant
I would like to buy 1 or more Xenforo licence. Price depends on the age/how many days are left for upgrades on that specific licence.

Make me an offer.

There are some rules the Xenforo Team made we have to follow:

• Each licence need to be at least 120 days old to be transferrable
  • The licence has to be legally transferrable*, i.e. you have to be the original first purchaser of the licence. Xenforo does not allow to transfer the same licence twice.
  • Validation Token and Domain Name to be able to verify that it can be transfered
Contact me via PM with the required information (see above) and the price you would like to have. PayPal only. Please no screenshots for the token.

(*=If your licences has to be renewed before you can transfer it, we will find a solution for that, so that it is in line with the Xenforo rules)

I react fast to PMs. Please do so too.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
Contact me via PM with the required information
I'll take a guess the message above my post is telling you they can't PM you. There's a 10 post requirement to initiate a PM. They can however reply to a message if you chose to start the conversation.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
i have 2 licenses but i cant transfer them, happy to discuss privately about how we can do this ;)

Brad P

Enthusiast
Max, do you still have your domain and database of the site you once had.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
Max, do you still have your domain and database of the site you once had.

Is it this?

Brad P

Enthusiast
Is it this?

Perfect thanks but not sure on that price Max 😋

yeswecan

Participant
Private or not that would be against TOS of XenForo.

That depends on how you do it. He needs to reactivate the licence to be able to transfer it. There are 2 scenarios:

1. If he has not enough money to do this himself, you have to find a way to give him the money without risking to loose it without getting the licence in the end.

2. But in case that licence was already transferred once, there is no way to transfer it a second time. No matter whether he reactivates it or not.

So I need more details to see whether it is secanrio #1 or #2.

Brad P

Enthusiast
That depends on how you do it. He needs to reactivate the licence to be able to transfer it. There are 2 scenarios:

1. If he has not enough money to do this himself, you have to find a way to give him the money without risking to loose it without getting the licence in the end.

2. But in case that licence was already transferred once, there is no way to transfer it a second time. No matter whether he reactivates it or not.

So I need more details to see whether it is secanrio #1 or #2.
Just a heads up Max is a "she" :)

Fresro

Aspirant
I have an expired Xenforo licence

Attachments

• license.JPG
    license.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 6