Wow, AdminZone has the best post-bit I've seen for XenForo

haqzore

Devotee
Thanks all! Im gonna see if I can find this skin and then do some major color and background rework on it. This one is pretty well close to ideal for a basis to work off of. Time to go through all their skins and see!
keep in mind the style here on TAZ is custom work.

you may be able to find one of their pre-built templates that will work though.

also - not saying you have - but don't stop looking after pixelexit. there are a couple of popular/skilled skin studios for xF.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Thanks all! Im gonna see if I can find this skin and then do some major color and background rework on it. This one is pretty well close to ideal for a basis to work off of. Time to go through all their skins and see!
I personally like PE's Adara theme.
It TRULY is a great low-price option/starting point to base a more custom design on.
Welcome to TAZ btw ;)

J.

MichaelCS

Participant

also - not saying you have - but don't stop looking after pixelexit. there are a couple of popular/skilled skin studios for xF.

Yeah, I'm not looking to clone it but the width is nice, the GUI layout is nice... We wouldn't require all the social add-ons but the basis is a perfect foundation from with which to start from!

PoetJC

Audentio has some really nice stuff too ==> http://audentio.com
I really love their Anti-Quark theme. It's super nice and wrapped in Audentio's framework.
So yeah = totally agree. There are quite a few options for XF

J.

Russ

Administrator
It's a check box with our framework, but it's a pretty easy edit. A little tied up with work currently or else I'd write a tutorial for ya.

Thanks for the kind words

PoetJC

MichaelCS -- My apologies for having encouraged some of the off-topic chatter here. I've cleaned the thread.
Please everybody - The OP has asked for specific info. Feel free to start your own "I hate XF" thread if you like. But please - let's stop derailing Michael's thread.
Thanks!

J.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichaelCS

Participant
LOL guess he didn't come back to share. I've got the PE Framework on my radar for the project. My next goal is to find a host that can accommodate the site in case XenForo is more server intensive than SMF because I am currently maxing out my allotted CPU time per day.

Digital Phoenix

Coffee Ninja
LOL guess he didn't come back to share. I've got the PE Framework on my radar for the project. My next goal is to find a host that can accommodate the site in case XenForo is more server intensive than SMF because I am currently maxing out my allotted CPU time per day.
Either your host is extremely poor or your site has outgrown shared hosting.

TJA

Resident Sheep Fondler
You would need to register on a Xenforo specific admin site and validate your licence there, not sure if I'm allowed to advertise the site here.

MichaelCS

Participant
You would need to register on a Xenforo specific admin site and validate your licence there, not sure if I'm allowed to advertise the site here.

He is on the main XenForo site and I think I validated there but if not please PM me the link and I'll go and do it, just so everyone knows I'm above board and men with dark coats and hats don't show up at my door.

dehness

Neophyte
Hi Sheldon,

Can you please share the code for your postbit modifications?

I have a validation token ready for you. :)