Implemented Would you blog on TAZ?

Would you blog about admin topics on TAZ?

• Yes, definitely

• Might do

• No, not a chance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Question,
Why was this implemented when over 50% said no to blogging and another 30% said they might which basically means no. Just curious as to why when it seems majority aren't interested ??

we_are_borg

Administrator
Question!
Why was this implemented when over 50% said no to blogging and another 30% said they might which basically means no. Just curious as to why when it seems majority aren't interested ??
The might do is 36 lets say 10 blog you can have 23 people making a blog, it cost almost nothing in software, space or time. So why would you not do it because a poll said the majority would not blog. A better poll would have been who would read a blog entry or what would you like to see in a blog. Two people have made a blog so far with introductions without much coaching people to the blog to start.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
The might do is 36 lets say 10 blog you can have 23 people making a blog, it cost almost nothing in software, space or time. So why would you not do it because a poll said the majority would not blog. A better poll would have been who would read a blog entry or what would you like to see in a blog. Two people have made a blog so far with introductions without much coaching people to the blog to start.
Each to their own I won't read them. It's like longer Facebook status's:ROFLMAO:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Each to their own I won't read them. It's like longer Facebook status's:ROFLMAO:
It IS like a #Facebook functionality right... I kinda like it though. Just want to post some more *sensational* topics LOL
And hey girlie. You better read my #blog post and comment my super fabulous poetry that was inspired by my LOVER MAN. :whistle:

J.

The Sandman

Administrator
Question,
The question asked was whether you would write blogs on TAZ, not whether you would read them. I'm assuming most people will read them if they contain useful content. Most people don't post articles, interviews, or resources either - but those sections are still worthwhile.

Anyhow, I like the blogging software and I think there's a place for blogs about admin topics on TAZ. :)

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Clever you! You've found the avant garde mobile skin.

we_are_borg

Administrator