With Xenforo - What feature or Add On could I use to present a static list like this?

DigNap15

Fan
With Xenforo, What feature or Add On could I use to presnt a static list like this?

At present I have done this in html, but I would like to reproduce it as part of my forum as a static resource for our members.

Num7

Adherent
If you didn't try it already, my first suggestion would be to build it as an article thread.

Maybe you won't be able to get a perfect 2 column setup, but I recommend you try it out, before committing to a paid add-on or anything.

DigNap15

Fan
Thanks

Any other suggestions?

Surely there must be a quick easy way to do this?

It does not have to be a two colum set up

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
If it’s just a static list, a simple page node would be enough? I can’t see the page you originally linked, so…

DigNap15

Fan
Ok, thanks I'll try just a simple page node

Here is a screen dump of it. There is a logo, some text and a html link for each entry

Also I'd like my members to be able to access that page node by clicking a button. I dont know how to organise that.

Attachments

• NZIssues - News media list.png
    NZIssues - News media list.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 7

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
Logo, text and link seems doable enough as a page node.

When you say “click a button”… where? What should it look like?

Num7

Adherent
Also I'd like my members to be able to access that page node by clicking a button. I dont know how to organise that.
The most elegant way would be a link in the navigation bar. Here's a short guide someone posted that will help you do it.

If you build your page as an XF static page, then your navigation link type will be "Node".