Whoo Hoo my server shipped!

Soulwatcher

Devotee
My mom bought me a Dell T40 with a Intel® Xeon® E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W), 8GB of Ram and a 1TB hard drive. I am going to add 8gb more ram and install a SSD. And I am setting up a Minecraft server for me and the kids.

P.S. I am super excited lol!

Z

Zelda

My mom bought me a Dell T40 with a Intel® Xeon® E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W), 8GB of Ram and a 1TB hard drive. I am going to add 8gb more ram and install a SSD. And I am setting up a Minecraft server for me and the kids.

P.S. I am super excited lol!
I am excited for you and am pleased to hear your kind and caring mother has bestowed upon you a gifted server of your liking. That is very generous of her, and I sincerely hope you thanked her for her kindness. Congratulations and good fortune on your endeavor as a personal 'Minecraft Gaming System Administrator.'

Penguin

Aspirant
Congratulations! If you'd like any help in setting things up then please get in touch, I run a gaming community and we'd be more than happy to lend a hand with guidance etc :)

Soulwatcher

Devotee
I am excited for you and am pleased to hear your kind and caring mother has bestowed upon you a gifted server of your liking
Thank you, she is super caring and loving. I have really been battling depression and she bought the server to keep me busy. :D