Which song are you currently listening to? (Part 2)

Maddox

Habitué
And recently redone by another Irish artist called Nathan Carter, who is just a baby at 25 years old, but still really good:

Maddox

Habitué
I also love Marty Robbins, Loretta Lynn and whole host more that just elude me at this time thanks to a nice infusion of Spiced Rum lol.

;)

Maddox

Habitué
I've just been diagnosed with Neuropathic pain (nerve damage) for which there is no cure, but good cheerful music helps to cope with this disorder and I just love music of all kinds (as long is it tickles my ears in a nice way) and there is another Irish artist called Michael English (hell of a name for someone from Ireland lol) who makes me smile:

I love any kind of music that either gets you on your feet or touches your heart strings.

;)

Last edited:

Maddox

Habitué
Not only are these five beautiful women, they have the voices of angels and a feeling for the song that reaches deep inside. It gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. I would have loved to have been in the grounds of the castle where the whole concert took place.

;)

zappaDPJ

Administrator
It took 40 years but I finally got to see Patti Smith perform live a couple of weeks ago, a performance that went way beyond my expectations. Here's some rather poor footage from the event.

Klaatu

Fan
It took 40 years but I finally got to see Patti Smith perform live a couple of weeks ago, a performance that went way beyond my expectations. Here's some rather poor footage from the event.

I saw her perform live with R.E.M. like 20 years ago. That was actually the first time I heard of her and I've been a fan ever since. :)

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
A little something different from my tastes - genre wise - but I sorta love the sentiments expressed in this song:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Chrisette Michele - Blue (my personal mantra for 2018 it seems)