which is better, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, or Google Ads?

Cyruss

Neophyte
Google Ads is the best.
It's Cost effective & through the Revenue prospective.

zoldos

Lord Malleus
Just wish I could advertise adult with Google. lol

12BETAly

Aspirant
I guess the best medium to advertise your products/services will be on google, with the use of the right keyword it will be easier for you to reach your target market. Actually there are a lot of medium that you can use to promote it, but all the options that you have given are pretty important in building brand awareness.

DaveMCL

Aspirant
Google Ads is the probably the best one. Many people use google (more than bing & facebook).

Tarini

Neophyte
Facebook advertising - if you're after page likes, then sure. E-commerce? Well... it's targeting similar to standard contextual display ads. Possibly it works well, but it's more of an unknown - you don't have that much control and it's hard to gauge how many of those users are going to actually buy your product.

Search - Bing and Google Search Only -

gog1970

Enthusiast
I wanna drop $30 to $50 to advertise my new DVD shop. Which is better to drive customers to my site: Facebook, Google, or Bing? What are some opinions?

I have never clicked on a ad on Facebook,but i have with Google search,so going by my habits Google search is where i would invest

zoldos

Lord Malleus
Cool. Yes I've used both and found good results. Thanks for the feedback!

overcast

Adherent
Never tried bing ads. I wonder how much it gives results. Like facebook and google are known for conversion. I wonder what bing gives?

D

Deleted member 3691

Obviously this is a very old topic, but here's my rule of thumb:

Google Ads: great at capturing things people need now (plumbers, dog kennels, painter and decorators) as the user is actively searching for a solution.
Facebook Ads: great for brand awareness, great for retargeting existing customers. The user is not actively looking for your products when scrolling through Facebook, so make a short memorable ad and they'll remember you when they do need you.