Votes: 1 3.7%
  • AT&T

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

John L.

XenForo Enthusiast
Was on Verizon for years, switched to AT&T prepaid, works for me!

AJsTech

Neophyte
I use Sprint and it works fine. I get 40gb of data, with unlimited calling and texting for $100 a month. The coverage is somewhat spotty, otherwise it works fine for me!

davemacc

Fan
No preference for any network as ssuch
I have 4 phones on 4 different networks between 3 work and 1 personal phone, and they all pretty much work the same.

If pushed, the one I like least is Vodafone but that's because of customer service issues rather than coverage.

Hauyser

illiterate.
In the UK, has to be O2!

I got an iPhone 6 Plus, Unlimted calls and texts with 8GB of data for £19 a month.

Caliope

70's Fashion Icon
I was with Orange for years and quite happy until I got a company phone with Vodaphone.

I cancelled the Orange contract as I didn't need it and I've no problem with Vodaphone as we
have circa 2,000 phones with them and our own contract manager :)

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Still with Verizon. Really though, would love to go over to T-Mobile but they're atrocious.

DudeThatsErin

Habitué
Still with Verizon. Really though, would love to go over to T-Mobile but they're atrocious.
When it comes to what exactly?

Now that I am working at Best Buy Mobile I'm really opening my eyes to how good the other companies are... Before I was all "TMobile or death!" lol but now I'm really seeing how the other companies are trying and how much people really HATE leasing their phones. LOL I don't mind it really.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
When it comes to what exactly?

Now that I am working at Best Buy Mobile I'm really opening my eyes to how good the other companies are... Before I was all "TMobile or death!" lol but now I'm really seeing how the other companies are trying and how much people really HATE leasing their phones. LOL I don't mind it really.
Call quality and reception. They are covered in SoCal, but the call quality is terrible and there's quite a few dropped called. I've gotten Verizon to work out in the middle of nowhere and high up in the mountains.

Last edited:

NexusN9ne

Aspirant
Currently on AT&T, not much else in my area. Verizon is growing locally, but reception is still terrible. Had a Verizon phone for a year or so, but it wouldn't offer any major benefit over AT&T. Been considering StraightTalk as its cheaper and has same coverage as AT&T. Just haven't made a switch yet.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Still with Verizon. Contract renewal comes up in January. Might look into ATT even if quality isn't as good as Verizon here. I'm not keen on using Tmobile because their reception leaves a lot to be desired, but I might do their deposit and borrow a phone or a 2 week evaluation deal. On the other hand, T-Mobile has better reception in Austin and NYC, two cities I make trips to a few times a year for work.

Can anyone From California or the East Coast states comment on Verizon vs. T-Mobile? ATT offers a max of 50 GB on a shared plan, and I can't seem to find their single phone plans if they even offer them in the first place. I'm still keeping my business phone with Verizon because their service for business customers is unmatched.

If I bought a next-gen Nexus phone from Google, could I take it to T-Mobile or ATT and use it on their network?

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
I have been with Sprint/Nextel for 20+ years. They are ok, sometimes reception leaves a lot to be desired, but over all it's good. The plan is a bit expensive though.