Where Are You From?

MikeDVB

Fan
Born in Mississippi. Dad was Navy so traveled all over. Many of the places I don't remember but most of what I remember has been Virginia or Indiana - where I've been for ~17 years or so.

lopar

Aspirant
I live in Kiev now, Ukraine. Born in smaller one - Cherkassy, but moved from here to find better life for about 15 years ago and travelled back and forth inside my country before stopping here. Now have an idea of moving to Poland, but afraid a bit about problems with changing whole country to live in.

NavyRet

Aspirant
As you might guess from my username, I'm retired from the US Navy. Served 23 years and retired as a CPO in 1990. Originally from Toledo, Ohio, but have since lived in Philadelphia; Quantico, VA; Iwakuni, Japan; Long Beach and Oceanside, CA; Okinawa, Japan; Pensacola FL and since 2005 Minneapolis, MN.

I have 3 cats and a dog and spend WAY too much time in front of this computer. Been knocking around the internet since there was an internet and into dialup bulletin boards before that. Am by no means any kind of expert, just like to tinker around a bit.