Where Are You From?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I'm originally from Birkenhead, in the Wirral, but I've lived in Derbyshire for the past 10 years.

I'm originally from New York City,
Have you still got remnants of a New York accent?

Flexin

Enthusiast
I have lived in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area my whole life. My family is all from about 2 hours away from here.

James

Icewind

Aspirant
Grew up in Hampton, New Brunswick. As an adult lived in Goose Bay Labrador, St Margaret's New Brunswick, Kingston Ontario, North Bay Ontario, and Oklahoma City Oklahoma. Currently living in "the Valley", Nova Scotia.

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
Texas born, Texas bred, and eventually Texas dead.

And I got the accent to prove it... right Morganna?

That's one reason I don't like talking much. I have that slow southern drawl, and they tend to assume I'm slow also. :whistle:

Russ

Administrator
Born and raised in New Braunfels Texas, right outside San Antonio, been in Reno NV for the past 18 years

tomk

Adherent
Born and raised in New Braunfels Texas, right outside San Antonio, been in Reno NV for the past 18 years
Born and raised in WNY, lived in Boston, Grand Rapids, Detroit, Raleigh, and for the past 18 years Washington, DC. I'm jealous of Russ ^^ - my wife and I are thinking of moving to Las Vegas, NV for the weather and the cost of living (compared to here in DC anyhow, where a starter townhouse/condo is 500k and up).

How do you like NV Russ?

Justin

*Insert witty title here*
Born in Arkansas, Raised in Texas, Living in Washington State. :D

Russ

Administrator
Born and raised in WNY, lived in Boston, Grand Rapids, Detroit, Raleigh, and for the past 18 years Washington, DC. I'm jealous of Russ ^^ - my wife and I are thinking of moving to Las Vegas, NV for the weather and the cost of living (compared to here in DC anyhow, where a starter townhouse/condo is 500k and up).

How do you like NV Russ?
I like Reno, weathers nice, you have Lake Tahoe right near you, two freeways one east/west and one north/south along with a loop around the entire city you can get to anywhere you need to pretty fast :D.