What's your homepage? - Part- whatever part it is ;-))

zappaDPJ

about:home :D

Which to be fair does have a Google search bar.

Anton Chigurh

Ultimate Badass
People still have home pages, with tabbed browsing now quite common? I think it might have been 2004 last time I had a home page.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
I keep my must have tabs always open and never use a "home page."

Maddox

Habitué
Google - but I have the bookmarks bar with all my most visited sites, so a single click and I'm there.

;)

Jim McClain

Senior Citizen
I'm not sure I understand what's being asked. Home page to me is the main page of any website. I have half a dozen websites I own or manage and each has its own home page.

Maybe you are referring to what site your browser opens to. Mine is https://www.bing.com/news. I have liked reading the news with my morning coffee since way before there was an Internet, but I have adapted over time. I also like watching news and other video content I enjoy, so I spend a lot of time on YouTube.

Karll

Adherent
My home page, in the only correct meaning of the word :) is my personal page at the university I graduated from. (Think geocities -style from the 90s ...)

Yes, the page is still there, and from time to time I log in to update it (writing HTML in 'vi').

Joeychgo

TAZ Administrator
I'm not sure I understand what's being asked. Home page to me is the main page of any website. I have half a dozen websites I own or manage and each has its own home page.

Maybe you are referring to what site your browser opens to. Mine is https://www.bing.com/news. I have liked reading the news with my morning coffee since way before there was an Internet, but I have adapted over time. I also like watching news and other video content I enjoy, so I spend a lot of time on YouTube.

I've been thinking about creating one for all my forums where once signed in, the user can see if there are alerts or notifications waiting for them --- as well as links (affiliated) to ebay, amazon, etc. :)

Wes of StarArmy

Adherent
I usually just set it to a blank tab.

I used to use iGoogle with a bunch of custom RSS feeds until Google killed it off.