What's Your Forum About?

tristan_SMM

Certified Smartass
Mine's about school, how it should be improved, the issues today and just a chill out zone. Its audience is both students and parents alike. However, its fairly new and only has 40 members and activity is slowing down lately. :( Link in my sig.

Uncle Terry

Participant
Vigilante said:
Pardon if this topic has already been made but I'd like to see all the different types of communities that the TAZmanians have to share. So please include a small description of your board as well as a link :)

Our forum discusses adult issues but members but use decency in there posting. Why not take a look at it?

http://www.askuncleterry.com/forums

corteez

Participant
I guess I am the weird one here, my board is about cosmetics, skincare, hair, etc. Check my sig.

razzy

Aspirant
online vamp/demon roleplay community forum for a 'chat' style like room...

oceanflower

Aspirant
Our's is a literature site, but it's very informal and friendly. We discuss all kinds of books, have a Book CLub, and a section submitting one's original works of poetrty or prose. We also have general forums for games, debates, chit-chat, cooking, music and other entertainment and the arts. :)

Magle

Adherent
Well, I have one forum covering various music genre, especially focused on film music, classical music, pipe organs, progressive rock and crossover (pretty strange mix, eh? :)). The other one is a purely classical music forum.