Whats the story behind your username?

R44

Asperger's Network? Absolutely.
R44 was my favourite train once - when it ran the run I got of a morning it was never late.

It was disbanded late 2012.

davemacc

Fan
First name and my second name abbreviated.
I've had a few different nicknames, depending on who I was with, so always found it easier to use my real name online. Saves explaining a nickname to someone who knows me by a different one.

cheat_master30

Fanatic
Lycos username, back when that was actually still a thing. Well, adapted to TAZ rules of course. No hyphens in usernames here.

DudeThatsErin

Habitué
I own a site called Dude, That's Me and randomly I was like "Dude, That's Erin!" and bam! That's been my username for the past 4 years... at least.

I typically go by the name Mopar Man but that name is taken in most web sites and email. So I added the year of my Charger in between Mopar and Man and got Mopar1973Man which was my email address for many years also my user name. So I name my site after myself and it stuck with me ever since...

Bankroll

Aspirant
The story behind my name goes way back as long as I could remember. I've always have this addiction to making money, and that has always had me on a roll. Thus, the username "Bankroll" was born.

Last edited:

Phillip

The Priest
"I use to be part of a social "Gothic" website when I was younger and saw "Altari" all over the place as a site admin, very nice person to talk to and ask questions about the site. He ended up deleting the account and disappeared, I didn't take the name after cause I didn't feel right about taking it, so when I found TAZ I wanted to use that name to be known as something."

Wow. I didn't even see that when I did a search. :(

Yet, I have posts on it. How in the world did I forget about this? :(

Last edited:

Summit14

Aspirant
Started on Xbox Live, and has always been with me since. Everything I have had always has Summit somewhere in it.