Whats the story behind your username?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Simple.. Initial of first name and then last name. Normally I go by my full name. May see about getting Morganna or someone to change it for me to be consistent across the Admin/support sites I frequent.
I can do that for you :) Now?

Madi

Espresso King
My username on most websites and applications is CommanderMadi

Madi is my nickname since I was 10 years old (I almost forgot my real name which is "Ahmed")
Commander is because I was the team captain of my football youth team (soccer) for more than 5 years, they used to called me Commander instead of Captain.

Amaury

Habitué
Amaury is my first real name. The end.

My last name is Garcia-Cumming, and it'd just be too long. (Plus, I've had people be immature and make jokes.)

Hangman

Tazmanian
A long time ago I were considering starting a forum about a rather grim subject (capital punishment) and wanted a suitably dark, yet anonymous username; my forum colleague at the time chose 'Condemner' and I took 'Hangman'. It stuck, and I signed up to other forums with the username.

TJA

Resident Sheep Fondler
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armoured space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

In a quest to aid the princess I devised a site called The Jack Army and thought that's a bit long winded to have as a username on forums so shortened it to TJA.

The End

Luciferase

Aspirant
Luciferase, it's not come from Lucifer. lol
It's an enzyme of firefly which make it light.
Life is short, let's make it light.

Skript

Aspirant
I was in school one day and wanted to have some sort of signature with my drawings on the desk. After 5 minutes of thinking, I thought of PHP Script then changed the C to K and got Skript also it's a Minecraft Bukkit Plugin.

BlackEdition

Aspirant
I have an E cigarette that is known as the Subox Mini Black Edition or some crap so that is what I just decided to use as my username. It's sitting on my desk right now. It's a high quality E cigarette that cost me 100$.

Floyd R Turbo

Adherent
My favorite Johnny Carson character from when I was a kid. Actually used it back in the 1980s when I was on BBSs on dialup

Keosan

Aspirant
Long story short. Ended up getting access to multiple accounts because a guy used the same password and kept his username as my gaming name