What's the best social networking site for advertising?

Harry Pings

Aspirant
Facebook and Instagram are pretty used nowadays. If you want to market your business site in short time with appropriated traffic then these social media are perfect for the things.

Ummagumma

Adherent
Facebook and Instagram are pretty used nowadays. If you want to market your business site in short time with appropriated traffic then these social media are perfect for the things.
Agreed, but it wholly depends on what you're marketing. Doesn't work for us... FB is hit and miss and IG is more miss than anything.

Harry Pings

Aspirant
According to me, Instagram will be the best option for you to advertise. You can use also Facebook alternate.

johnmart

Aspirant
We always prefer advertising Facebook. Because Facebook has a large number of social community and people more spend time on it.

zappaDPJ

Can you actually post something useful instead of all these thin posts which contribute nothing?

I've removed the account and associated content. There were indications the account was automated.

overcast

Adherent
If you have business then facebook. If you have some video or image content for business then instagram. I have not seen any one praise twitter and linkedin on using platform for ads. Most of the shopify clients I have make use of the facebook ads.

apindia83

Neophyte
Its totally depend on niche. What type of audience you are focusing on. For food and travel you can choose instagram anyday.

GrrasSolutions

Aspirant
All the social networking website is good but it depends on your requirements. What do you want to promote on social media exactly? After that we can suggest you best social networking platform for your website.

dojo

Passionate admin
It depends on your advertising goals. Do you want to sell? Maybe Google Ads is better. Want to increase awareness? Facebook Ads could do the trick, especially for email list building. I'd say tinker with few of them and see how you reach your advertising goals.

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
It depends on the kind of network effect your growth strategy depends on.
Get your target audience contacted only once or repeatedly? Sometimes it makes more sense to promote communities within apps with engagement mechanics like sharing selfpromotion messages with 5 friends everyday for a reward (or even a fraction of a reward).

overcast

Adherent
Instagram is not good for the product based ads. I mean getting conversion on adwords and facebook ads is easier. Instagram is more suitable for exposure.

overcast

Adherent
Its totally depend on niche. What type of audience you are focusing on. For food and travel you can choose instagram anyday.
True. Food, Travel and Models work pretty great on instagram than any other platform.

TheTourVan

Aspirant
In our niche, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram all offer pretty decent ROI. Yet very different demographics.

overcast

Adherent
I have no idea if people even get sales from twitter. I thought it was just a left wingers den where they ignore ads.

MikeDance

Aspirant
I prefer twitter for Social ads because Facebook I've noticed a lot of spammers liking the advert which then costs you money.

Kyrie

Habitué
Facebook and Instagram are king right now. That being said, depends on your goals.

In my opinion Facebook is best for "Hey look at me" rather than taking action.