What's the best social networking site for advertising?

Julie Encabo

Participant
What social media do you suggest best and how do you market or advertise effectively?

Optimistologist

Aspirant
Facebook is currently the most efficient social media platform to reach a large audience. Plus their targeting is getting better as the days go by. So if you are looking to social media to find your target audience and convert them into customers; at the moment Facebook is the best option.

All the other social media platforms cater to specific niches. For Fashion/Fitness go to Instagram. For Business/Marketing go to LinkedIn. For Politics/News go to Twitter.

Julie Encabo

Participant
Facebook is currently the most efficient social media platform to reach a large audience. Plus their targeting is getting better as the days go by. So if you are looking to social media to find your target audience and convert them into customers; at the moment Facebook is the best option.

All the other social media platforms cater to specific niches. For Fashion/Fitness go to Instagram. For Business/Marketing go to LinkedIn. For Politics/News go to Twitter.

Thank you for that helpful information!

Ash

Participant
Facebook is probably the best. Like someone said above though, if you are in the fashion, food or fitness industry then it may be wise to go with Instagram as well which can be a really good platform.

Julie Encabo

Participant
Facebook is probably the best. Like someone said above though, if you are in the fashion, food or fitness industry then it may be wise to go with Instagram as well which can be a really good platform.

Thank you for your advice!

c0ns

Aspirant
To one extent I agree with all of you. Facebook is a pretty powerful platform for advertising your products and services, but I think now, there are a few social media sites that are more relevant and do a better job. The one that I would suggest is Instagram.

The platform works hand in hand with Facebook, so you can use both of them to dramatically boost your popularity on the market. On Instagram alone, you can make ads using photos, videos, etc. and in my opinion, they are way more effective than Facebook posts.

The reasoning behind that is that it goes on the news feed just like a regular post published by one of your friends, it is always one of the top posts, it is really catchy and gives a quick link to your site. You can find some useful information in this article on how to set up and use the platform for advertising purposes.

I've seen a lot of successful campaigns that caught my eye several times without directly knowing they were ads. You should definitely give it a try! ;)

Sameerpatan

Neophyte
Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ are best social media sites for advertising products and services.

DanielDP

Aspirant
Currently I use facebook and instagram for my campaigns. For many campaigns, instagram is more effective than facebook. Also you can take note of Pinterest

Julie Encabo

Participant
To one extent I agree with all of you. Facebook is a pretty powerful platform for advertising your products and services, but I think now, there are a few social media sites that are more relevant and do a better job. The one that I would suggest is Instagram.

The platform works hand in hand with Facebook, so you can use both of them to dramatically boost your popularity on the market. On Instagram alone, you can make ads using photos, videos, etc. and in my opinion, they are way more effective than Facebook posts.

The reasoning behind that is that it goes on the news feed just like a regular post published by one of your friends, it is always one of the top posts, it is really catchy and gives a quick link to your site. You can find some useful information in this article on how to set up and use the platform for advertising purposes.

I've seen a lot of successful campaigns that caught my eye several times without directly knowing they were ads. You should definitely give it a try! ;)
Thank you for your advice!

mausin12991

Aspirant
Facebook is the most important and best social networking website to advertise right now on the planet earth. It offers the best platform for advertising and paid campaign. Facebook offers best

Bozza

Enthusiast
I'm guessing that not many of us have much cash to throw at paid promotion for our humble forums. As such Facebook can be difficult to build traction now - organic reach when no one knows about you is hard.

Instagram and twitter can offer better reach as it's considerably easier to attract attention both through good use of relevant hashtags, finding and following your target users and joining in with ongoing discussions.

Oldsmoboi

Fan
I am seeing a nice increase of traffic just from pinning various pictures on Pinterest from articles on my site. Not bad for free and almost no effort

Julie Encabo

Participant
Facebook is the most important and best social networking website to advertise right now on the planet earth. It offers the best platform for advertising and paid campaign. Facebook offers best
Thanks for that information.

Julie Encabo

Participant
I'm guessing that not many of us have much cash to throw at paid promotion for our humble forums. As such Facebook can be difficult to build traction now - organic reach when no one knows about you is hard.

Instagram and twitter can offer better reach as it's considerably easier to attract attention both through good use of relevant hashtags, finding and following your target users and joining in with ongoing discussions.
Thanks for sharing!

Pooosia

Aspirant
To my mind the best app for advertising is Instagram. You can not only post photos there and write some texts under it. There are apps that help you to send Instagram direct message online to all your existing followers and to the new ones. You can also gain real targeted followers there.

Jimmy4321

Neophyte
Actually, it depends on product you make. Sometimes, its more efficient to promote through Facebook, or post small but remarkable messages on twitter. For me the best choice is instagram, as its provides full visualization of the product, its crucial for my small business party.
To make it more efficient, try https://zen-promo.com/comment_bot_instagram
Also, be aware that there are special services for any social network, which could do audience filtering, boosting followers rate etc.

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
- Worldwide, Facebook. So many tools for managing your social presence are built around it it's difficult to beat its flexibility for promotion campaigns.
- Eastern europe: VK/vKontakte (the local dominant social network - much better rates and conversion than FB).
- China: WeChat. All-encompassing walled garden, with many options for businesses and individuals to target users with promotional messages.

In general regional solutions may suit your needs better, be better supported or offer extra options for visibility such as realworld advertising (physical ad displays), sponsoring like with radio/tv shoutouts, direct ad sales on sources of traffic like popular local websites.

uhtred

Aspirant
I agree with Facebook as most netizens here say but the thing is, Facebook is not good for SEO as most groups tend to be private and they don't get bumped to the top of the search engine.

Also, it would depend on what country you live in as some websites are concentrated in some countries.

Pooosia

Aspirant
To my mind Instagram is the best advertising social network nowadays. You can sell and promote everything there. And even if you don't have many followers you can find an Instagram bot and gain as many followers as you want.