What's happening with MyBB 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Kent

Developer
kawaii if im an idiot, than you (MyBB team) consist of bunch of them
I suggest you read this whole saga (from page 1) and open your mind (if you still can do it; if you're not yet brainwashed)

I mean... you really did. However, I feel as though all sides should be civil.

Tom Kent

Developer
No I did not. And stop insinuating !!! Have you even read post #129? No, you did not.

So when I use hypotheticals they are taken as literals, but when you use hypotheticals they are indeed hypotheticals. Is that what you’re saying?

we_are_borg

Administrator
what did you try to communicate as its unreadable.....

The company that wanted to take MyBB over what is it called. You are trying our hardest not to answer that question from the first time it was asked. What you are doing is coming over as trolling, you are making waves in a lake but that is all. You can't take critique even a little from any one and it shows, when you where looked up its apparent that you are banned on other sites to.

If a propitiation was made by the "company" you work for why not make it public if there is talk about money delete those passages. If you make it public here MyBB staff can't delete it.

effone

Developer
You finally have managed to fetch out a typo only in that descriptive lengthy easy to understand message? But ... still no answer to the main question.
Tell us your Company Name.

macfanpl

Enthusiast
You finally have managed to fetch out a typo only in that descriptive lengthy easy to understand message? But ... still no answer to the main question.
Tell us your Company Name.
If only there was the only typo, we_are_borg made today....... his posts are written without logic (Im not sure why) making it extremely hard to figure out what he wants to express.

effone

Developer
If you are done with providing grammar, typo, logic classes to we_are_borg ...
Please write down the Company Name willing to takeover MyBB.

Jake

Developer
I don't understand why people are even entertaining this guy's nonsense. He's either an obvious troll, or performing the worst social engineering I've ever heard of. Either way it's just feeding into his nonsense lol. Thread should've been closed, or at least his posts removed half a dozen pages ago IMO :rofl:

we_are_borg

Administrator
I don't understand why people are even entertaining this guy's nonsense. He's either an obvious troll, or performing the worst social engineering I've ever heard of. Either way it's just feeding into his nonsense lol. Thread should've been closed, or at least his posts removed half a dozen pages ago IMO :rofl:

Well he is making a fool of himself so we are allowing it until one of the staff had enough and ban macfanpl.

MagicalAzareal

Magical Developer
The level of stupid shown by this guy is simply unfathomable.
He really needs something better to do with his time.

Nuking the nonsensical posts or just splitting them off into a locked thread might work.
This thread was for MyBB 2.0 after-all and not for a troll to blather on about whatever it is he thinks he's blathering on about.

If you do nuke his posts, I wonder if he'll start asking for TAZ's SSH keys too.

Last edited:

we_are_borg

Administrator
This thread was for MyBB 2.0 after-all and not for a troll to blather on about whatever it is he thinks he's blathering on about.

I would if i was you make a new thread, this thread is to hard to clean even if i want to. I think people are interested in MyBB 1.9 and 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.