What you think?

Deathstarr

Forum Owner
Looks clean, The layout is nice and features your content well. I would add some more character to the site to make it stand out.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
I like it, t looks pretty good. I think it could look a little more polished if you avoided using background images that contain text. A text overlay on text is almost always going to look like something went wrong with the CSS.

frankieboy

Neophyte
I like the layout, I'm not sure that the Times New Roman font used goes well. I think it would look better with Ariel, Helvetica or Verdana.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
I like the layout, I'm not sure that the Times New Roman font used goes well. I think it would look better with Ariel, Helvetica or Verdana.
I agree with that, I was messing around with the font in Firebug and the Ariel family of fonts looked better to me as well.

Ryan88

Enthusiast
Cant edit. Can someone check site speed and do you notice something weird with images on front site. I keep pressing ctrl+f5 to force clean cache and refresh and images are taking idk... about 0.5 sec to load. Maybe is just on first visit because of cache (if thats correct then every 24 hours for 1 time ppl will see that image load or im too crazy to get site speed to 100%?). Also what you recommend on clean cache lifespan? Every 24 hours or more?