What TV show are you watching or last watched?

Klaatu

Fan
I finished season 2 of Fargo, excellent. The Blacklist is back, the show is good even when it's bad, just watching Reddington's scenes. I'm watching Ash Vs. The Evil Dead too, I'm enjoying it.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I finished season 2 of Fargo, excellent. The Blacklist is back, the show is good even when it's bad, just watching Reddington's scenes. I'm watching Ash Vs. The Evil Dead too, I'm enjoying it.
I love Reddington. Completely in love with his character, his joie de' vivre (sp?) as it were. He's so debonair, so well-spoken, his diction and enunciation is a delicacy. Sooooo glad The Blacklist is back. One of my faves. Can't wait to see what's in store with Liz for the rest of the season. Should be interesting. BUT for the love of God and all that jazz...... STOP hating on Reddington = He's the truth on a biscuit smothered in gravy with sausage, bacon, waffles, pancakes & a bag of Doritos on the side to go for later LOL. Just had to let that out. Okie dokey then.

Haven't heard of Fargo - may have to check that out. That's for the recommend.

J.

ColinD

Enthusiast
Just finished season 5 of madmen. Now I've got to find something new.

Zero Numbers

Adherent
Has anyone here seen Dragon Ball Super? I want to watch it but I'm unable to put in the effort for it.

I'm watching Fate/Stay Night the 2014 version. I'm liking it so far. I've seen the 2006 version before. I'm going to see how the two versions compare with each other.

Paul M

Super Moderator
Never actually seen it, though my daughter says its good. I may get to watch it at some point.

Merrine

Aspirant
Actually I am watching a few: Big Bang Theory, Better call Saul, The Walking Dead, GoT and also a Korean one (Oh my Venus) and an Anime called Haikyuu!! I have to catch up on The X Files as well!

Zero Numbers

Adherent
The 2014 version of Fate Stay Night is better than the 2006 version. F/SN 2014 has better animation and story, but the 2006 F/SN has better background music.

I'm starting on the second season of Durarara. I was thinking that they would expand more on the characters that were already introduced, but it looks like they're introducing new characters? There's also X2 Ketsu which I'm hoping to get to.

PoetJC

BirdOPrey5 - I'm about to finish the first season of Enterprise!!!

You were so right. It's a series worth the view. I think there are a couple things that initially turned me off the series the last time I tried viewing it. Just a couple things that irk me, the first of which was resolved after a couple episodes:
  1. The timeline seemed a bit ... old. Or rather - the concept seemed a bit older than say The Next Generation or even STO. And it IS! The caveat being that it is set pre Star Trek Original series!!! It's the prequel to the entire ST universe. I had no idea until late into the first episode.
  2. The theme song SUX!!! At first listen -it's so drastically different from any of the other series - it was an immediate turn-off. Funny thing is that it's kinda growing on me. It's not so bad once you immerse yourself in the actual Enterprise universe, and seems to make a bit of sense actually.
But wow! IDK if I'd go as far as to say it's the best Star Trek ever. Captain Archer is a favorite - And kinda in love with Tucker = ooooo he is so hot with his super country self LOL. The Vulcan T'Pol is a favorite too. Anyway - ST ENT is definitely not the worse. It's actually quite good.

Thanks for the recommend! :tup:

J.

BirdOPrey5

#Awesome
The theme song, it's love it or hate it, and most people hate it. I hated it in 2001 but I really liked it later, even put it on my ipod when people still had ipods. They change it up a bit in a later season (3 i think) but the same words and same video.

PoetJC

The theme song, it's love it or hate it, and most people hate it. I hated it in 2001 but I really liked it later, even put it on my ipod when people still had ipods. They change it up a bit in a later season (3 i think) but the same words and same video.
The opening video is actually rather nice and probably should have clued me in on the setting as prequel to STO actually... I wonder what made the producers decide on such a 'poppy' tune as opposed to a tried-and-true classical interpretation of the original theme song. So bizarre imo. Stranger things have happened though. Like finding myself actually humming the damn tune a couple days ago. Yeah - it's a bit of a love/hate relationship I have with the theme song. Very interested to see how they change it up in Season 3 - but gotta get through 2 first LOL.

Prefer him as Michael (the wraith) in Stargate Atlantis lol
Never got into Stargate Atlantis actually ... But may have to give it a watch now that I know he's in it.
aia.media_imdb.com_images_M_MV5BMTU1NzEyNjQxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZT2240f00b1275341d846749b889a1692c.jpg

SWOON!!!! Kinda love some Connor Trinneer. He's like a fine wine = get's better with age.
He's one fine looking man that's all I know :love::love::love: LOL

J.