What software/idea for earning

flashman

Aspirant
Hello,

First of all, if this is wrong category for this post... sorry for that. Dont know where to post it..

I am looking for some scripts on CodeCanyon.

1. Acelle Email Marketing

Is good idea to run SAAS business with this script. It is the same software like MailChimp. What are your thoughts to start email marketing business?

2. QuickDate

Datin script, is good idea to start with this, and earn from customers and Google Ads... How hard is to invite other members. Does anybody here is runnign dating software?

3. CRM
I have enough knowledge to create CRM software. How hard is to run CRM. like SAAS. Is it hard becouse there are many other CRM software's today..

I would like to start some project, any of these I wrote here or something else. What are your thoughts about this.. Is all I mentioned bad idea or anything good?

Thanks

overcast

Adherent
CRM sounds like a good idea. Anything that improves current mistakes in infrastructure around the world can be a good business in near future.

flashman

Aspirant
CRM sounds like a good idea. Anything that improves current mistakes in infrastructure around the world can be a good business in near future.
Thanks for reply. What is best CRM on market for you?