What is your day job?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Sometimes it's simultaneous, as I work at home. There is nothing better than working while singing ;) But, professionally, it's impossible to do both things, so, I only sing at night and during weekends.
What kind of stuff do you sing?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, Frank Sinatra, Rod Stewart and James Blunt. This is pretty much what I sing ;)
Oh boy.... some of my favourite artists there (apart from James Blunt, he doesn't really do anything for me). Got any recordings or do you just sing along?

Araripe

Aspirant
Oh boy.... some of my favourite artists there (apart from James Blunt, he doesn't really do anything for me). Got any recordings or do you just sing along?
I got a cover version of "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton. It's the only recorded content I have from now, because my microphone unfortunately died. I am saving for a new one, though :)

tekboi

XF Student
Recent college grad.

Currently, I'm working my first "Big Boy" job as a programmer analyst. At night, when I'm not managing my gaming community, i'm working with a small team on a small project written in python.

Eventually I want to get better with php and starting writing add-ons for Xenforo. After that I want to start developing apps in iOS and Android. I also spend time learning about cyber security and penetration testing.

I bascially... want to do everything.

Ummagumma

Adherent
Sure here's a couple for you:

Before
View attachment 42657

After
View attachment 42656

Before

View attachment 42659

After with repair and colourisation:
View attachment 42658

:)
Reminds me of a WWII colourisation and restoration site I lurk on now and again when I have spare time.
Love the work. :)

Me, gave up a few trades to do what we do full time. Also do web development.. But gave up several trades to try and run my own business in what we do.
Costly, time consuming but immense fun and very rewarding.
Adult based though, that's all I can say. (no not anything uber naughty) :) :ninja:

dojo

Passionate admin
Used to work as a radio DJ (back when I joined TAZ :)).

Now I work from home as a web designer and raise my almost 3 year old daughter

BeyBrad

Adherent
I work in digital marketing at Unbounce in a lot of different areas, like email marketing, copywriting and content writing (ebooks, articles, guides), and general campaign strategy.

NDM

Participant
My job was for national tv (us) but not everithing that shines is gold. so i was fired o_O with the economic crisis on 2009, since then i decided to work for myself, It's hard, but at least I'm 100% responsible for my life, no boss, no dependencies, just me, making every day worthwhile.

antjciulla

Neophyte
I am a intake and scheduling coordinator for a house call physician. I also am a manager in the evenings at Palios pizza.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Continuous Improvement Technician for the 2nd largest chemical company in the world been there 17 years

build and operate websites as a hobby , have had 2 big pay days so far :)

we_are_borg

Tazmanian
At the moment administration made a system to forecast sales etc in excel and made a crm in excel both can be exported to the ERP system next year. Before i got sick in March i was going to go to another company to do 3D printing, but because of my illness i cant i dont see the mesh anymore cant even do normal 3D on my own pc atm.