What is your day job?

southernlady

Devotee
Must be nice!
It is...we sold our house March 2017 and moved into a 42 ft 5th wheel. Been traveling the country. Spent a month this summer in Maine. Hopefully spending Jan in FL but need to find out if the campground survived Hurricane Michael. The campground was 15 miles east of Marianna, FL which was almost directly north (by 70 miles) of Mexico Beach and Panama City.

This is our home:
IMG_3744.JPG

GutsySports

Aspirant
It is...we sold our house March 2017 and moved into a 42 ft 5th wheel. Been traveling the country. Spent a month this summer in Maine. Hopefully spending Jan in FL but need to find out if the campground survived Hurricane Michael. The campground was 15 miles east of Marianna, FL which was almost directly north (by 70 miles) of Mexico Beach and Panama City.

This is our home:
View attachment 51834

Wow that is pretty cool! I have a long way to go before I can retire.

Oblivion Knight

Participant
I've recently changed job and am now working as an IT Technician at a Secondary Academy.

I'm loving it, I get paid to do nerdy stuff and play around with computers to try and fix them.. :einstein:

NavyRet

Aspirant
I have no day job. Every day is Saturday and I stay up til 2 or 3 am, get up when I want and do what I want when I want to do it. I have no job, no boss and no responsibilities. Sort of like being a kid on summer vacation, only it never ends.

1claire

Aspirant
A web developer for online pet supplies shop, from Monday to Friday. I am thinking of filing a vacation leave this month as I feel like I need a break.

Swiff

Neophyte
ex-software developer
now JMO aka intern aka Junior Medical Officer
when I grow up, I wish to become an oncologist

overcast

Adherent
Developer, mostly on .net stack and also sometimes on Javascript and other frontends.

\o/

an oddity
I write horrible code for money. When I'm home, I write less horrible code for less money.

deslocotoco

Enthusiast
Lawyer.

Civil rights and criminal law are my principal area of activity. In process of specialization in digital law.

But I'm seriously thinking about to be a judge or prosecutor and i don't know what to do.

HotRodCarts

Aspirant
It's been done by others but I haven't tried it. The world record for 1/4 mile ET and MPH is held by a forum member with an electric golf cart right now. There's a build thread on the forum now of a member putting a Big Block Chevy engine in a golf cart. :eek:

ItsMe2

Aspirant
I was employed with NYS Government for the last 15 years, however, I suffered a serious injury recently that has caused me to become unemployed and currently redirecting my career back with the NYS Government but in a different profession.