What happened to Minstrel?

MannyRUA

Fan
I used to enjoy his articles, etc.

I gathered he was/is an Admin here?

I was just searching for something and I found one of his posts which made me remember and wonder. So I checked his profile and his last post was a year ago.

No big deal, I just wondered.

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
That guy was awesome. I remember him years ago when I first got left here on Taz's doorstep ^^

He knew his stuff and was in process I think of building a pschology network. He was from Ontario too and liked POutine

Good taste

+++

:)

gogo

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
People come and so. So happens with affectations as well, which tend to be based on reasonably continuous activity.

rafalp

Desu Ex
what is it exactley

via Wiki "Poutine" is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds, covered with brown gravy or sauce and sometimes additional ingredients. :)

petertdavis

Not a Beginner
via Wiki "Poutine" is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds, covered with brown gravy or sauce and sometimes additional ingredients. :)

Tak, bardzo smakują.

Not so healthy though. ;)

MannyRUA

Fan
That guy was awesome. I remember him years ago when I first got left here on Taz's doorstep ^^

He knew his stuff and was in process I think of building a pschology network.

I learned a lot about SEO from his articles. I knew he had a psychology forum somewhere, yes.

el canadiano

But I said ███████████
what is it exactley

Something you won't get east of Ottawa (since I was born and was raised there). It's fries (I guess Chips in the UK) topped with white cheddar cheese curds and gravy.

You won't get good Poutine in Toronto or whatnot. It's a French-Canadian dish that's popular across Canada.

petertdavis

Not a Beginner
Something you won't get east of Ottawa (since I was born and was raised there). It's fries (I guess Chips in the UK) topped with white cheddar cheese curds and gravy.

You won't get good Poutine in Toronto or whatnot. It's a French-Canadian dish that's popular across Canada.

You mean *west* of Ottawa, right?

cpvr

Tazmanian Master
I learned a lot about SEO from his articles. I knew he had a psychology forum somewhere, yes.
He was very knowledgable in SEO - but if you have any seo questions, just ask. I also learned from him.

tbofram

That cool member
There was a bit that sells poutine like a mile from were i lives in arnprior (30 minutes from ottawa) yummy stuff and rare in the uk

Last edited:

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
There was a bit that sells poutine like a mile from were i lives in arnprior (30 minutes from ottawa) yummy stiff and rare in the uk

Best I've had is at Belle Province so far. It's really fast foody...but something about the sauce is just so evil and bad and greasy and probably laden with secret pork.

I'm hungry

:unhunh:

gogo

p.s. heh, I'm gonna have to find Minstrel and invite him back here. This thread would make him proud.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
I should have said this, but I made poutine a couple years ago after Gogo kept posting on about it. It's not bad, it was good, but it isn't something I would eat often. I have a very bad habit of getting addicted to certain foods that will leave my very good health in an otherwise dire state until I snap back into reality.