Well, here I Am!

Guardian Angel

Aspirant
I used to be a member from the old Offwalk days. We are talking years ago, (SpecialDiva) but....forgot my password and needed to restart. Things certainly have changed around here.( for the better) Nice layout, many new members etc.

I hope to meet you all here and contribute where and when I can. I am a prominent member on another huge site. In fact I am #2 as far as overall points and have been there 10 years now. I have worked as a moderator on more than one site in the past.

Have a great day and I hope to run into y'all on here in due time. :)

P.S. I just tried to post on Suggestions & Feedback forum and it wouldn't go through. Also how do I get my avatar to show up on my posts as opposed to this boring, lifeless "G'?

Last edited:

Guardian Angel

Aspirant
P.P.S. I just figured out how to change my avatar and it seems that now I can post anywhere. All is now well in my cyberworld........hip, hip, hooray!

Guardian Angel

Aspirant
Once again I tried to post a thread on *Suggestions and Feedback* forum and could not. That is two days in a row. Something is wrong/not working here.

Anyway my question was about the editing button. How long is the time window on this site for editing posts?-thanks.

Guardian Angel

Aspirant
I thank you silent_evenescence for the welcome. I thank you and my distant ancestors do also. Including Sir Galahad of Camelot (fathers side) and Bjorn the Berserker. (mothers side) lol