Video Games on hardest difficulty's

fixer

I'm In My Prime
so i play every game on the hardest difficulty's not because im an expert gamer but its how i can justify spending $60 , what normally would take 25 hours to complete , no takes substantially longer. and the skill tree is of absolute relevance and changes the game.

inrecommed witcher 3 on death march to anyone who has never played on hard it will show you how different the experience can be

just picked up God of War and set if on God of War hardness and wowza!

played for 6 hours and im still a level 1 character, some fights are outright find an exploit style to win like knocking enemies off the map because they are too strong to kill

my wife has been helping by looking up tips but omg i played the same part for about 2 hours before i got past it

every bad guy is a threat and you have to use every bit of offence and defence possible

spartan rage is suppose to be a map wipe special move but its more of a spartan sort of angry special lol

ill post a video once i get it uploaded

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
Playing on maximum difficult from the start seems to be counter productive since it immediately starts you at additional disadvantages.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
The last of us on hardest is ridiculous and veteran difficulty of black ops 1 killed me, you peak a guy your dead instantly, I ended up never finishing that on vet.

Luuk

Aspirant
Cool video man, I get your point, I guess I justify spending my 60, by playing on normal/hard but putting at least 200h into a game with different play-throughs, trying out new builds, etc. Of course, there are many games that do not have any replay value, the question is, are they even worth 60 then.