ChrisTERiS

Participant
ChrisTERiS submitted a new resource:

Video Club - YouTUBE, Vimeo, DailyMotion etc

Video Club
Fetch Videos from many Providers with URL
since ver. 1.2.0 you can also embed any valid video code

Things to know !!!
  • If your site is SSL and you try to show a video from a non SSL site, video should not works.
  • If you can't show YouTUBE videos, most probably your API key is wrong. Be sure that you've setup correct the API key and it is ver. 3. Here is a good...
Read more about this resource...

LenKaiser

Participant
Just a note Chris, when I installed this along with your Media Gallery, the Media Galley did not create a separate tab in the ACP. It instead just seemed to overwrite the video club tab.

ChrisTERiS

Participant
Just a note Chris, when I installed this along with your Media Gallery, the Media Galley did not create a separate tab in the ACP. It instead just seemed to overwrite the video club tab.
You're right. Have used same tab id. Have updated zip.

Thank you for the feedback
Chris

LenKaiser

Participant
Hey Chris, is it possible to call the latest added video into the navbar template? I have a mega menu installed and I would like to call the latest video into it in a certain area.

bosss

Aspirant
Hello

Works not - when i want save uploaded video i get this error

Code:
"You don't have permission to access /video_usercp.php on this server."
some help?

use vbulletin 4.2.5

regards

bosss

IggyP

Aspirant
ive tried this with a "modern responsive style" but something is breaking it.....not even the icons will load properly....sideblock pushing into the footer....things like searchbox much smaller than they should be....any ideas?? if it was only a couple fixes i might be able to patch them in but this fundamental layout idk about...

thanks....i like it better than others i have seen, hoping to be able and use it

IggyP

Aspirant
really would like to get this working.....trying to look closer but i am not sure exactly where to fix it....

at a glance i notice the jquery is depreciated and the fontawesome icons are also not loading properly...

still works on default style, but this is responsive era days...happy to help if it is possible...

seems like the best video library i saw so far for vb4, just needs a little modernizing

Darkside

Neophyte
I have this installed on VB 4.2.5
created the API-Key
when I now try to add a youtube video I got this error " Unable to fetch data from Video Provider "
I have copied the url .... my website is running SSl ( https ) and is activetd in settings

Snakes1100

Neophyte
Any possibility of adding a feature to upload videos from your computer or link to your own website?

spoky

Aspirant
hello, thx for sharing this.
Any chance to have a vb 5.5 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.