vBulletin.org?

Phillip

The Priest
Anyone getting an error message when going to vbulletin.org?

Phillip

The Priest
Oh wow. Now vbulletin.com is down or well it was.

LeadCrow

Apocalypse Admin
vb.org and .com are online currently, so you mightve just caught them during an unscheduled infrastructure maintainance window.

Paul M

Dr Pepper Addict
You should do, there's been two new posts since your last visit!

Thats probably not far off, how times change.
I watched it grow (as a 'parent') from a chirpy 7 year old, to a late teen (17 year old).

I suppose its good that its stood the test of time. :)
Aside from the actual vB3 code, its largely running off custom code I wrote about 11-12 years ago.

I wrote/rewrote about 70 - 80% of its custom code between 2007 & 2010 (on vB 3.6) - there is a lot of it.
I did some more rewrites in 2016, in order to upgrade it to vB 3.8, I dont think much has changed since then.

It all seems so long ago now, a different world.

zappaDPJ

Administrator

It was a real community back then and a fantastic resource for forum owners that no doubt contributed a lot to vBulletin's glory days.

NYCGuy76

Fanatic
Vbulletin.org was always my go to site. I go on there everyday and there's usually around 3-5 new posts a day. What a shame. It used to be booming.

borbole

Adherent
I watched it grow (as a 'parent') from a chirpy 7 year old, to a late teen (17 year old).

Aside from the actual vB3 code, its largely running off custom code I wrote about 11-12 years ago.

I wrote/rewrote about 70 - 80% of its custom code between 2007 & 2010 (on vB 3.6) - there is a lot of it.
I did some more rewrites in 2016, in order to upgrade it to vB 3.8, I dont think much has changed since then.

You did a great job with vb.org. It was a great place to hang out and learn new things too.

Steve M

Coder Formerly Known As..

Your baby helped me a lot get into coding. I learned so much there from other developers and coders that I was able to start releasing my own addons. I miss how booming it used to be. I still drop by at least once a week to check on anything new but I'm sadly disappointed until I go to either TAZ or XF and get happy from all the new posts.