Vbulletin License, included Vb4 and Vb5

markoroots

Participant
I'm selling my Vbulletin 5 license (included also the VB4 Version) for 180$.
70$ off on the normal price.

markoroots

Participant
Yes jut done 2 years ago when I still was on Vb4. At that time Vb5 was still in development and wasn't as it is now.

Reactions: FTL

markoroots

Participant
Maybe that is only your opinion...
Vbulletin is still the most complete (and cheap to maintein) forum software on the net. Now that they have also fixed the old problems of velocity and old bugs, is a great platform ready to start a portal and not only a forum. It is full of functionality (configuration options) and plugins integrated that other software haven't.
Is for this that no one is selling VB licenses anymore. So it's better to be updated before to speak.

Maybe that is only your opinion...
Vbulletin is still the most complete (and cheap to maintein) forum software on the net. Now that they have also fixed the old problems of velocity and old bugs, is a great platform ready to start a portal and not only a forum. It is full of functionality (configuration options) and plugins integrated that other software haven't.
Is for this that no one is selling VB licenses anymore. So it's better to be updated before to speak.
So if you think it is so great why are you changing to XF? From what I've read few people are selling their VB is because just about everyone knows it's not worth what they personally would like to get for it. Little or no support, lack of 3rd party addons and support. Not very encouraging for others to invest in.

markoroots

Participant
So if you think it is so great why are you changing to XF? From what I've read few people are selling their VB is because just about everyone knows it's not worth what they personally would like to get for it. Little or no support, lack of 3rd party addons and support. Not very encouraging for others to invest in.
First of all I have moved my old installation of Vb4, 2 years ago when Vb5 still had problems (now visibly solved).
Second, I have 3 license of Vb and I'm selling one for the upside reasons.
Thirth, now Vb5 is working good with all the most important plugins to make a community just integrated in it and a lot of functionality that I haven't found in the other softwares and for that are needed plugins to extend the options that they haven't.
Forth, is a software that you haven't pay the renew each year, also for every functionality you have.
Fifth, if you don't like Vbulletin open your thread and go to cry there, instead to make it here that is a selling classified.

Last edited:

we_are_borg

Administrator
Deleted a few posts, this is about selling a license not about if vBulletin is good or not. If you want to continue that then start new thread.

markoroots

Participant
Many thanks We_Are_Borg. Maybe someone confuses the sections of the forums.