vBulletin.com Forums Hacked

PacMan

Tazmanian
This is wierd...

When viewing the forum, the last post is by Wayne Luke at 2:51pm
When viewing the thread, the last post is by dikidera at 2:20 pm

I now see Wayne Luke's post in the thread.....

WD

Enthusiast
Quick.. Buy this now before the value rises...

ai.imgur.com_U3HIrtA.png

:rolleyes:

WD

Enthusiast
Why would someone spend that kind of money on something everyone already knows. :p ;) :daroldi:

You have a valid point. It's a shame XenForo & IPB don't have an affiliate system, Maybe then we could make money back? :p

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
Cause I don't understand the coding. Soon I might start trying to figure it out, but then v2 will be out LOL.

Jake

Developer
Cause I don't understand the coding. Soon I might start trying to figure it out, but then v2 will be out LOL.

Anything specific you don't get? There are some decent guides for most basic things :p

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
TBH, I don't really remember, been awhile since I really looked into it at any sort of depth.

Hell I don't even fully understand some if the stuff I do in vB, I just know it works. :p

PacMan

Tazmanian

There are some great tutorials and examples posted on how to create addons. Once you get the hang of it on XF1, transitioning to XF2 should not be all that hard.

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
Yeah there is things I have been told can not be done, so I go about making it done. Then I am asked how did you come up with that, and TBH, sometimes I don't know, it just worked. :p

Jake

Developer
Yeah there is things I have been told can not be done, so I go about making it done. Then I am asked how did you come up with that, and TBH, sometimes I don't know, it just worked. :p

As long as you aren't throwing random queries into controllers like some people do :rolleyes: