Vbulletin 5 Default Style with Lots of CSS

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I like the concept, but I think the way you've got it on the forum makes it look a bit fussy (for want of a better word). I'd possibly use it on the category titles but not where you have it on the last post info, or forum descriptions.

Shimei

Fan
I like the concept, but I think the way you've got it on the forum makes it look a bit fussy (for want of a better word). I'd possibly use it on the category titles but not where you have it on the last post info, or forum descriptions.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your feed back,

Would you say this is on the right track? I got rid of the three color brush strokes around the last post info and did away with bar type category separators. I think your advice gave the home page a much softer look:

as3.postimg.org_775ps2v9v_artsy.jpg

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I think, to make it work, you'll probably need to replace the node icons as well - to someone more brush-stroke(ish). I don't think I like the brushstroke across the forum descriptions - it could just be that it's all blue. I actually did like the multiple colours effect you had on the last post info, maybe making it more "washed out"/lighter would lessen the fussiness somewhat?