Selling vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle

SteveAR

Aspirant
selling my Vbulletin 5 with mobile suite bundle. I bought it years ago and I don't plan on using it since I have 2 other licenses.

$275 plus transfer fee

PM me if you have any other questions

Attachments

Lizzie Johannah

Aspirant
Oh, okay, I thought it was for vBulletin 4 only!

I'll think about it, but someone is offering me a really good deal on two vBulletin 4 licenses right now, and as long as everything goes well, they have a vBulletin 5 license the want to sell, too. I hope someone buys your license if it isn't me, though! ^^

SteveAR

Aspirant
Def go after the 2 if you can get them at a deal. I’m not in a hurry so just let me know if you want it. Thank you !

zappaDPJ

Administrator
A vBulletin 5 licence allows access to previous versions of vBulletin including 3 and 4. In fact it's the only way to access earlier versions if you don't already have a licence.

Nabix

Whoa...how did I miss this? Do they still provide support for that legacy?

sorry SteveAR kinda thread hijacking a little

SteveAR

Aspirant
A vBulletin 5 licence allows access to previous versions of vBulletin including 3 and 4. In fact it's the only way to access earlier versions if you don't already have a licence.
exactly. It’s in the image I posted for anyone else need this info

Lizzie Johannah

Aspirant
huh, that's funny, on vbulletin's official website, the 5 license only makes mention of including vBulletin 4, but it is nice to know it includes 3 as well.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
huh, that's funny, on vbulletin's official website, the 5 license only makes mention of including vBulletin 4, but it is nice to know it includes 3 as well.
Pure speculation on my part but perhaps because it's so old and unsupported they don't want to advertise it.

Nabix

Why offer it as a download if they are no longer providing support for it?

zappaDPJ

Administrator
Why offer it as a download if they are no longer providing support for it?
vBulletin 3 was sold under a different licensing structure which left many sites running on old versions. The only way to upgrade to the final, most secure version today is to buy a vBulletin 5 licence. It's also money in the bank for Internet Brands.

Nabix

Ah.. very informative. If only vB3 was able to be php 7 compatible. Wishful thinking lol

Pradeep Dash

Aspirant
selling my Vbulletin 5 with mobile suite bundle. I bought it years ago and I don't plan on using it since I have 2 other licenses.

$275 plus transfer fee

PM me if you have any other questions
Hi,
Am Interested for your Licenses. Please Mail me the details of Licenses you have.

Mail ID: dash.pradeep@hotmail.com

Thanks n Regards
Pradeep