Resource icon

vBulletin vBulletin 3.8.5 - Thread Bans 2014-11-11

No permission to download

AlanCIT

Fan
Michael said:
That seems to have worked perfectly for us, no odd repetition in the postbit now :) Thank you.

Excellent. I'll re-upload the Zip file shortly with that plugin removed - it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place :D

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Zip file updated. If anyone has downloaded it before this post, please re-download it and re-import the Product XML if you are experiencing problems.

Alternatively, just disable / delete the following plugin:

Product : Ban Users from Threads -> Reset template hooks for postbit

Sorry :eek:

A new issue, got this error email:

HTML:
nvalid SQL:
SELECT count(threadban_id) as threadban_count, reason
FROM threadbans
WHERE threadid =
AND userid = 5156
LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual  that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  use near 'AND userid = 5156

AlanCIT

Fan
Hmm, how your member managed to get to newreply.php without replying to a thread I'll never know :banghead:

I've updated Thread Bans to v1.1 which now includes a check for a threadid and userid in newreply.php. To upgrade, just download the zip from the first post and re-import the Product XML, setting "Allow Overwrite" to Yes :)

RobS

Neophyte
Thanks for this Alan. Very useful for my forums.

The only issue i'm having is using this with different vb styles.

I'm able to ban users using the default vB style and other vB styles, but i'm not able to lift the bans on any style other than the default style, as the ban list only shows up using the default style.

The threadban_banlist template is in each style however.

captureqnw.jpg

capture2xf.jpg

AlanCIT

Fan
Oyabun said:
Thanks for this Alan. Very useful for my forums.

The only issue i'm having is using this with different vb styles.

I'm able to ban users using the default vB style and other vB styles, but i'm not able to lift the bans on any style other than the default style, as the ban list only shows up using the default style.

The threadban_banlist template is in each style however.

I suspect that your second template is out of date and doesn't contain the showthread_after_activeusers template hook which is used to display the banlist.

If you take a look at the showthread template in the default vB style, you should find

PHP:
$template_hook[showthread_after_activeusers]

In there somewhere. You'll need to copy this and put it in the right place in the showthread template in your other styles.

If this isn't the case, let me know and I'll do some digging to find out why it isn't showing :)

RobS

Neophyte
Alan CIT said:
I suspect that your second template is out of date and doesn't contain the showthread_after_activeusers template hook which is used to display the banlist.

If you take a look at the showthread template in the default vB style, you should find

PHP:
$template_hook[showthread_after_activeusers]
In there somewhere. You'll need to copy this and put it in the right place in the showthread template in your other styles.

If this isn't the case, let me know and I'll do some digging to find out why it isn't showing :)

Thanks so much for your help, Alan.

That worked like a charm :)

RobS

Neophyte
Damn...

The add-on keeps generating broken sql queries and emailing the site owner about them.

AlanCIT

Fan
Oyabun said:
Damn...

The add-on keeps generating broken sql queries and emailing the site owner about them.

Not much I can do without the error :) Post an example of the error email here and I'll take a look.

RobS

Neophyte
Alan CIT said:
Not much I can do without the error :byebye: Post an example of the error email here and I'll take a look.

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 3.8.5:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT threadbans.*, user.username
FROM threadbans AS threadbans
LEFT JOIN  user AS user ON (user.userid =  threadbans.userid)
WHERE threadid =;

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual  that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to  use near '' at line 4

AlanCIT

Fan
Looks like this is caused by one of your mods / admins going to showthread.php without specifying a thread/post to view. Can't think why anyone would want to do that so I assume it is another modification doing it :cool:

I've updated the original zip file with a check to make sure a threadid is set before it does anything. To upgrade, just download, unzip and import the Product XML, making sure you set "Allow Overwrite" to Yes.

Deadman-AdEx

First of all, great Mod :cool: I only have 1 problem: It doesn't show the "Ban From Thread" Option in the Threadmenu. I use a moddified version of the skin "eXtremepixels iSkin Black".

AlanCIT

Fan
Hi Deadman, welcome to Adminextra :)

Can you check your postbit / postbit_legacy template for the line:

PHP:
$template_hook[postbit_user_popup]

This is the template hook used to display the option.

Deadman-AdEx

Hey Alan CIT :) Thanks for helping me.

I've checked postbit / postbit_legacy template for that line and in both templates the line is present.

Deadman-AdEx

Another problem i've found in my forum (i'm using vbulletin 3.8.5). When i try to reply to a thread i get the following db error:

Datenbankfehler in vBulletin 3.8.5:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT count(threadban_id) as threadban_count, reason
FROM threadbans
WHERE threadid = 9489
AND userid = 1
LIMIT 1;

MySQL-Fehler : Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause
Fehler-Nr. : 1140
Fehler-Zeit : Thursday, 20.05.2010 @ 20:09:30
Datum : Thursday, 20.05.2010 @ 20:09:31
Skript : http://www.*********/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=72889
Referrer : http://www.*********/showthread.php?t=9489
IP-Adresse : *********
Benutzername : *********
Klassenname : vB_Database
MySQL-Version : 5.0.51a-community-log

AlanCIT

Fan
Thanks for letting me know, I'm away again this weekend but I'll take a look on Monday :)

AlanCIT

Fan
Deadman said:
First of all, great Mod :) I only have 1 problem: It doesn't show the "Ban From Thread" Option in the Threadmenu. I use a moddified version of the skin "eXtremepixels iSkin Black".

SQL Error fixed, will upload the zip when I've figured out why the menu option is not displaying for you :tup:

Can you just confirm that you are definitely logged in with an account that has permission to moderate the forum/thread you where testing it on?

Also, can you check if any other addons are using any Postbit hooks? You can check this by going to:

AdminCP -> Plugins and Products -> Plugin Manager -> Click the Hook Location link at the top

If you could send me the names of any products using any postbit_ hook (or just a screenshot) - example attached :)

Attachments

• postbit_hooks_example.png
    postbit_hooks_example.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 5

Deadman-AdEx

Hey Alan

Yes I can confirm that the account I'm using has permission to moderate the forum/thread (I'm using my main administrator account).

I'm using alot of addons, but here's a list for you:

Addon: Advanced PM Options
Title: APO: Disable PM Link in Posts
Hook: postbit_display_complete
if ($this->registry->userinfo['permissions']['advpmoptions_options'] & $this->registry->bf_ugp['advpmoptions_options']['disable_pm_send'])
{
$show['pmlink'] = false;
}

Addon: Anhnge in private Nachrichten
Title: private attachments - get & show attachments
Hook: postbit_display_start
if (THIS_SCRIPT == 'private' AND ($this->registry->userinfo['permissions']['grouppma'] & $this->registry->bf_ugp['grouppma']['cangetpma']) AND ($this->registry->userinfo['userpma'] & $this->registry->bf_misc['userpma']['showdlpma']))
{
if ($_REQUEST['do'] == 'showpm')
{
if ($post['attach'])
{
$post['attachments'] = array();
$attachments = $this->registry->db->query_read("
SELECT dateline, thumbnail_dateline, filename, filesize, visible, attachmentid, counter,
postid, IF(thumbnail_filesize > 0, 1, 0) AS hasthumbnail, thumbnail_filesize,
attachmenttype.thumbnail AS build_thumbnail, attachmenttype.newwindow
FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "attachment
LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PREFIX . "attachmenttype AS attachmenttype USING (extension)
WHERE usedin = 'pmtextid' AND itemid = '" . $post['pmtextid'] . "'
ORDER BY attachmentid
");

while ($attachment = $this->registry->db->fetch_array($attachments))
{
if (!$attachment['build_thumbnail'])
{
$attachment['hasthumbnail'] = false;
}
$post['attachments']["$attachment[attachmentid]"] = $attachment;
}
}
}
}

Addon: DownloadsII
Title: downloads_postbit_display_complete
global $vbulletin;
if ($vbulletin->options['ecshowmemberinfo'])
{
eval('$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts] .= " ' . fetch_template('downloads_memberinfo_postbit') . '";');
}

Addon: Links vor Gste verstecken
Title: Guests will not see links in posts
Hook: postbit_display_complet
if (ereg("(showthread)", $GLOBALS[vbulletin]->scriptpath))
{
if ($this->registry->options['hlfg_global'])
{
$groups = explode(',',$this->registry->options['hlfg_groups']);
if ($this->registry->options['hlfg_posts'] AND !$this->registry->userinfo['userid'] OR $this->registry->options['hlfg_posts'] AND (is_member_of($this->registry->userinfo, $groups) OR $groups[0] == 0))
{
if (!$forum['forum_hlfg'])
{
$pattern = '/(<a.*?<*a>)/';
$message_array = preg_split($pattern, $this->post['message'], 65535, PREG_SPLIT_DELIM_CAPTURE | PREG_SPLIT_NO_EMPTY);

if ($this->registry->options['hlfg_misc'] == '')
{
$this->registry->options['hlfg_misc'] = "e";
}

$ugids = explode(',',$this->registry->options['hlfg_ugids']);
if ($ugids[0] == '')
{
$ugids[0] = '0';
}

foreach($message_array as $message_key => $message_value)
{
if (!preg_match("/" . $this->registry->options['hlfg_misc'] . "/", $message_value) AND (!strstr($this->registry->options['hlfg_users'], $post[musername])) AND ($post['userid'] != $this->registry->userinfo['userid'] OR !$this->registry->options['hlfg_own']) AND (!is_member_of($post['usergroupid'], $ugids)))
{
$message_array[$message_key] = preg_replace("!<a[^>]*(http|www|mailto)(.*)</a>|b[A-Z0-9._%-]+@[A-Z0-9._%-]+.[A-Z]{2,4}b!siU", $this->registry->options['hlfg_info'], $message_value);
}
}
$this->post['message'] = implode("", $message_array);
}
}
}
}

Addon: Links vor Gste verstecken
Title: Guests will not see links in signatures
if (ereg("(showthread)", $GLOBALS[vbulletin]->scriptpath))
{
if ($this->registry->options['hlfg_global'])
{
$groups = explode(',',$this->registry->options['hlfg_groups']);
if ($this->registry->options['hlfg_sigs'] AND !$this->registry->userinfo['userid'] OR $this->registry->options['hlfg_sigs'] AND (is_member_of($this->registry->userinfo, $groups) OR $groups[0] == 0))
{
if (!$forum['forum_hlfg'])
{
$pattern = '/(<a.*?<*a>)/';
$message_array = preg_split($pattern, $this->post['signature'], 65535, PREG_SPLIT_DELIM_CAPTURE | PREG_SPLIT_NO_EMPTY);

if ($this->registry->options['hlfg_misc'] == '')
{
$this->registry->options['hlfg_misc'] = "e";
}

$ugids = explode(',',$this->registry->options['hlfg_ugids']);
if ($ugids[0] == '')
{
$ugids[0] = '0';
}

foreach($message_array as $message_key => $message_value)
{
if (!preg_match("/" . $this->registry->options['hlfg_misc'] . "/", $message_value) /*(!strstr($this->registry->options['hlfg_users'], $post[musername]))*/ AND ($post['userid'] != $this->registry->userinfo['userid'] OR !$this->registry->options['hlfg_own'])) /*AND (!is_member_of($post['usergroupid'], $ugids)))*/
{
$message_array[$message_key] = preg_replace("!<a[^>]*(http|www|mailto)(.*)</a>|b[A-Z0-9._%-]+@[A-Z0-9._%-]+.[A-Z]{2,4}b!siU", $this->registry->options['hlfg_info'], $message_value);
}
}
$this->post['signature'] = implode("", $message_array);
}
}
}
}

Addon: One-touch Ban & Spam Cleanup
Title: Insert into templates
global $vbulletin;

if ($vbulletin->options['spamer_ban_enable'] AND (is_member_of($vbulletin->userinfo, explode(",", $vbulletin->options['spamer_ban_can_use'])) OR ($vbulletin->userinfo['userid'] != 0 AND in_array($vbulletin->userinfo['userid'], explode(",", $vbulletin->options['spamer_ban_can_use_user'])))))
{
if (!substr_count($template_hook[postbit_user_popup], 'spamcleanconfirm'))
{ // check if this template has already been added - this seems to affect only some systems
eval('$template_hook[postbit_user_popup] .= " ' . fetch_template('postbit_onetouchban') . '";');
}
}

Addon: Post Thank You Hack
Title: Post Thank You Hack
require_once(DIR . '/includes/functions_post_thanks.php');

if (!(defined('LOCATION_BYPASS')) && !(post_thanks_off($this->thread['forumid'], $this->post, $this->thread['firstpostid'], THIS_SCRIPT)))
{
global $ids;

$thanks = fetch_thanks($this->post['postid'], $ids);

if (thanked_already($this->post) && $this->registry->options[post_thanks_delete_own])
{
$this->post['show_thanks_remove_option'] = true;
}

if ($this->post['post_thanks_amount'] > 0 && $this->thread['isdeleted'] == 0)
{
$this->post['post_thanks_bit'] = fetch_thanks_bit($this->thread['forumid'], $thanks);
$this->post['post_thanks_user'] = $post_thanks_user;
$this->post['post_thanks_amount_formatted'] = vb_number_format($this->post['post_thanks_amount']);

$post_thanks_box = fetch_post_thanks_template($this->post);
}

eval('$template_hook[postbit_end] .= " ' . fetch_template('post_thanks_box') . '";');
}

Addon: Post Thank You Hack
Title: Post Thank You Hack
if ($this->registry->userinfo['userid'] != 0 && !(defined('LOCATION_BYPASS')) && !(post_thanks_off($thread['forumid'], $post, $thread['firstpostid'], THIS_SCRIPT)))
{
$display_thanks_image = 'none';

if (can_thank_this_post($post, $thread['isdeleted']) && !thanked_already($post))
{
$display_thanks_image = '';
}

eval('$template_hook[postbit_controls] .= " ' . fetch_template('post_thanks_button') . '";');
}

if ($this->registry->options['post_thanks_show_stats_postbit'])
{
$post['post_thanks_user_amount_formatted'] = vb_number_format($post['post_thanks_user_amount']);
$post['post_thanks_thanked_times_formatted'] = vb_number_format($post['post_thanks_thanked_times']);
$post['post_thanks_thanked_posts_formatted'] = vb_number_format($post['post_thanks_thanked_posts']);

eval('$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts] .= " ' . fetch_template('post_thanks_postbit_info') . '";');
}

Addon: Real ip detection
Title: Proxy to Real IP (5)
if ($this->registry->products['ipinfo'] AND $this->post['userid'])
{
$show['ipfile'] = 'ipinfo';
}
else
{
$show['ipfile'] = 'postings';
}

Addon: sids hide hack
Title: fetch hide tag
if ($this->registry->options['sid_hide_active'] == '1' AND stristr($post['message'],'[hide]')){
global $vbulletin, $vboptions, $bbuserinfo, $db, $threadid, $hide_call, $postid;
$bbuserinfo = $this->registry->userinfo;
$post = $this->post;
$hide_read = false;
$hide_img_set = 0;
$hide_replied = '';
$hide_thanked = '';
$hide_stop = 0;
if (!empty($this->registry->options['sid_hide_notforum'])){
$sid_hide_forum_stop = explode(",",$this->registry->options['sid_hide_notforum']);
if(in_array($thread['forumid'],$sid_hide_forum_stop)){
$post['message'] = preg_replace('/[hide](.*)[/hide]/siU', '1', $post['message']);
$hide_stop = 1;
}
}
if($post['userid'] == $bbuserinfo['userid'] AND $hide_stop == 0){
$post['message'] = preg_replace('/[hide](.*)[/hide]/siU', '<fieldset><legend><span class="highlight">'.$vbphrase[sid_hide_post_own].'</span></legend>1</fieldset>', $post['message']);
$hide_stop = 1;
}
if ($hide_stop != 1){
if ($this->registry->options['sid_hide_showadmin'] AND $bbuserinfo[usergroupid]==6){
$hide_read = true;
}elseif ($this->registry->options['sid_hide_showmod'] AND can_moderate($thread['forumid'])){
$hide_read = true;
}elseif (!empty($this->registry->options['sid_hide_showusergroup'])){
$hide_groups_see = explode(",",$this->registry->options['sid_hide_showusergroup']);
if (in_array($bbuserinfo['usergroupid'], $hide_groups_see)){
$hide_read = true;
}
}
if ($this->registry->options['sid_hide_showthanked'] AND $hide_read==false){
$hide_img_set = $hide_img_set + 1;
if($this->registry->options['post_thanks_forum_first_all'] == 1){
$hide_thanked = $db->query_first("SELECT userid FROM ". TABLE_PREFIX ."post_thanks WHERE postid='$thread[firstpostid]' AND userid='$bbuserinfo[userid]'");
if($hide_thanked !=''){
$hide_read = true;
}
} elseif (!empty($this->registry->options['post_thanks_forum_first'])){
$post_thanks_forums1_first = explode("|",$this->registry->options['post_thanks_forum_first']);
if (in_array($this->thread['forumid'], $post_thanks_forums1_first)){
$hide_thanked = $db->query_first("SELECT userid FROM ". TABLE_PREFIX ."post_thanks WHERE postid='$thread[firstpostid]' AND userid='$bbuserinfo[userid]'");
if($hide_thanked !=''){
$hide_read = true;
}
}else{
if($bbuserinfo['userid']==$thank['userid']){
$hide_read = true;
}
}
} else{
if($bbuserinfo['userid']==$thank['userid']){
$hide_read = true;
}
}
}
if ($this->registry->options['sid_hide_showposted'] AND $hide_read==false){
$hide_img_set = $hide_img_set + 2 ;
$hide_replied = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(postid) AS count FROM ". TABLE_PREFIX . "post WHERE userid='$bbuserinfo[userid]' AND visible = 1 AND threadid='$post[threadid]'");
$myreplies = 0;
if($db->num_rows($hide_replied)){
while ($h_post = $db->fetch_array($hide_replied)){
$myreplies += $h_post['count'];
}
$myreplies = vb_number_format($myreplies);
}
if($myreplies > 0){
$hide_read['userid'] = true;
}
}
if (!$hide_call){
$hide_call =$post['postid'];
} else {
$hide_call .=",".$post['postid'];
}
if($hide_img_set == 3){
$hide_img = $vbphrase[sid_hide_img_pot];
} elseif ($hide_img_set == 2){
$hide_img = $vbphrase[sid_hide_img_post];
} elseif ($hide_img_set == 1){
$hide_img = $vbphrase[sid_hide_img_thank];
} else {
$hide_img = $vbphrase[sid_hide_img_sorry];
}
if(!$bbuserinfo[userid]){
$hide_read = false;
}
if ($hide_read == true){
$post['message'] = preg_replace('/[hide](.*)[/hide]/siU', '<fieldset><legend><span class="highlight">'.$vbphrase[sid_hide_post_show].'</span></legend>1</fieldset>', $post['message']);
} else {
eval('$hide_fetch = "' . fetch_template('sid_hide_noaccess') . '";');
$post['message'] = preg_replace('/[hide](.*)[/hide]/siU', $hide_fetch, $post['message']);
}
}
}

Addon: sids hide hack
Title: hide hack ajax request
if ($_REQUEST['do'] == 'whatever'){
global $vbulletin, $vboptions, $bbuserinfo, $db, $threadid, $postid;
$bbuserinfo = $this->registry->userinfo;
$postid = $_REQUEST['p'];
$hide_call = $_REQUEST['all'];
$hide_read = false;
$hide_replied = '';
$hide_thanked = '';
if ($this->registry->options['sid_hide_showthanked']){
if($this->registry->options['post_thanks_forum_first_all'] == 1){
if($hide_thanked !=''){
$hide_read = true;
}
} elseif (!empty($this->registry->options['post_thanks_forum_first'])){
$post_thanks_forums1_first = explode("|",$this->registry->options['post_thanks_forum_first']);
if (in_array($this->thread['forumid'], $post_thanks_forums1_first)){
if($hide_thanked !=''){
$hide_read = true;
}
}else{
$hide_thanked = $db->query_first("SELECT userid FROM ". TABLE_PREFIX ."post_thanks WHERE postid='$postid' AND userid='$bbuserinfo[userid]'");
if($hide_thanked !=''){
$hide_read = true;
}
}
} else{
$hide_thanked = $db->query_first("SELECT userid FROM ". TABLE_PREFIX ."post_thanks WHERE postid='$postid' AND userid='$bbuserinfo[userid]'");
if($hide_thanked !=''){
$hide_read = true;
}
}
}
if ($this->registry->options['sid_hide_showposted'] AND $hide_read==false){
$hide_replied = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(postid) AS count FROM ". TABLE_PREFIX . "post WHERE userid='$bbuserinfo[userid]' AND visible = 1 AND threadid='$post[threadid]'");
$myreplies = 0;
if($db->num_rows($hide_replied)){
while ($h_post = $db->fetch_array($hide_replied)){
$myreplies += $h_post['count'];
}
$myreplies = vb_number_format($myreplies);
}
if($myreplies > 0){
$hide_read = true;
}
}
if(!$bbuserinfo[userid]){
$hide_read = false;
}
if( $hide_read == true){
$hide_post = $db->query_first("SELECT pagetext as 'message' FROM ". TABLE_PREFIX ."post WHERE postid='$postid'");
$hide_string = "#[hide](.*)[/hide]#siU";
require_once(DIR . '/includes/class_bbcode.php');
$parser =& new vB_BbCodeParser($vbulletin, fetch_tag_list());
$hide_post['message'] = $parser->do_parse($hide_post['message'],true);
if(preg_match_all($hide_string, $hide_post['message'], $hide_match)) {
for($i=0; $i<count($hide_match[0]); $i++) {
$hide_replace[$i] ="<fieldset><legend><span class="highlight">".$vbphrase[sid_hide_post_show]."</span></legend>".$hide_match[1][$i]."</fieldset>";
$hide_post['message']= str_replace($hide_match[0][$i],$hide_replace[$i],$hide_post['message']);
}
}
}else{
$hide_post['message'] = 'sid_hide_still_active';
}
$ajax_on = true;
$output = $hide_post['message'];
echo "$output";
exit;
}

Addon: TCattd - The Image Resizer
Title: TCattd - Sigs different width/height
global $vbulletin;

//check if STYLEID it excluded or not
if (strstr($vbulletin->options['tcattd_imgresizer_excludedstyles'],",")) {
$tcattd_imgresizer_excludedstyles = explode(",",$vbulletin->options['tcattd_imgresizer_excludedstyles']);
} else {
$tcattd_imgresizer_excludedstyles = array($vbulletin->options['tcattd_imgresizer_excludedstyles']);
}
//AND !in_array(STYLEID, $tcattd_imgresizer_excludedstyles)

if ($vbulletin->options['ncode_imageresizer_resizesignatures'] AND !in_array(STYLEID, $tcattd_imgresizer_excludedstyles)) {

if (strstr($vbulletin->options['ncode_imageresizer_sigsexcludgroups'],",")) {
$tcattd_sigsexcludgroups = explode(",",$vbulletin->options['ncode_imageresizer_sigsexcludgroups']);
} else {
$tcattd_sigsexcludgroups = array($vbulletin->options['ncode_imageresizer_sigsexcludgroups']);
}

if (in_array($vbulletin->userinfo['usergroupid'], $tcattd_sigsexcludgroups)) {
$ncodesearchsig[0] = '/createOn/';
$ncodereplacesig[0] = 'createOnSigsExclud';

$ncodesearchsig[1] = '[posts]';
$ncodereplacesig[1] = 'signatures';

$ncodesearchsig[2] = '/tcattdimgresizer/';
$ncodereplacesig[2] = 'tcattdimgresizerexclud';

$ncodesearchsig[3] = '/tcattdimglink/';
$ncodereplacesig[3] = 'tcattdimglinkexclud';

} else {
$ncodesearchsig[0] = '/createOn/';
$ncodereplacesig[0] = 'createOnSigs';

$ncodesearchsig[1] = '[posts]';
$ncodereplacesig[1] = 'signatures';

$ncodesearchsig[2] = '/tcattdimgresizer/';
$ncodereplacesig[2] = 'tcattdimgresizersigs';

$ncodesearchsig[3] = '/tcattdimglink/';
$ncodereplacesig[3] = 'tcattdimglinksigs';

}

$this->post['signature'] = preg_replace($ncodesearchsig, $ncodereplacesig, $this->post['signature']);
}

Addon: vB Enterprise Translator
Title: Don't translate usernames in postbit
global $vbulletin;
if ($_GET['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames']) {
$post['username'] = '<!--START vBET NOT TRANSLATED AREA-->' . $post['username'] .'<!--END vBET NOT TRANSLATED AREA-->';
$post['musername'] = '<!--START vBET NOT TRANSLATED AREA-->' . $post['musername'] .'<!--END vBET NOT TRANSLATED AREA-->';
}

Addon: vBExperience
Title: vBExperience (postbit stats)
global $vbulletin;
if ($vbulletin->options['xperience_enabled'])
{

if ($vbulletin->options['xperience_use_gap'] AND $vbulletin->options['xperience_use_gap_postbit'] )
{
$username = htmlspecialchars($post['username']);
eval('$template_hook[postbit_user_popup] = " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gap_postbit') . '";');
}

if ($vbulletin->options['xperience_postbitstyle'] > 0)
{
if ($post['xperience'] > 0)
{
$xperience[points] = vb_number_format($post['xperience']);
$xperience[level] = vb_number_format($post['xperience_level']);
$xperience[levelp] = vb_number_format($post['xperience_levelp']);
$xperience[level_up] = vb_number_format($post['xperience_next_level']);
$xperience[level_up_points] = vb_number_format($post['xperience_next_level_points']);
$xperience[ppd] = vb_number_format($post['xperience_ppd']);

if ($vbulletin->options['xperience_postbitstyle'] == 1 OR $vbulletin->options['xperience_postbitstyle'] == 3)
{
switch ($vbulletin->options['xperience_postbitposition'])
{
case 1:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts] = " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gfx') . '";');
break;
case 2:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right] = " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gfx') . '";');
break;
case 3:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_signature_start] = " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gfx') . '";');
break;
case 4:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_signature_end] = " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gfx') . '";');
break;
default:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_left] = " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gfx') . '";');
}
}

if ($vbulletin->options['xperience_postbitstyle'] == 2)
{
eval('$xperience_gfx .= " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gfx') . '";');
eval('$template_hook[postbit_user_popup] .= " ' . fetch_template('xperience_user_popup') . '";');
}

if ($vbulletin->options['xperience_postbitstyle'] == 3)
{
eval('$xperience_gfx .= " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gfx_full') . '";');
eval('$template_hook[postbit_user_popup] .= " ' . fetch_template('xperience_user_popup') . '";');
}
}

if ($vbulletin->options['xperience_shop_postbit'] > 0)
{
require_once('./includes/functions_xperience.php');
$itemshops = GetShopItems($post);

if ($vbulletin->options['xperience_shop_postbitwrap'])
{
eval('$itemshops = " ' . fetch_template('xperience_shop_item_p_wrap') . '";');
}

switch ($vbulletin->options['xperience_shop_postbitposition'])
{
case 1:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts] .= " ' . addslashes($itemshops) . '";');
break;
case 2:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right] .= " ' . addslashes($itemshops) . '";');
break;
case 3:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_signature_start] .= " ' . addslashes($itemshops) . '";');
break;
case 4:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_signature_end] .= " ' . addslashes($itemshops) . '";');
break;
default:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_left] .= " ' . addslashes($itemshops) . '";');
}
}
}
}

I hope it helps you and thanks in advance ;)

AlanCIT

Fan
Deadman said:
I'm using alot of addons, but here's a list for you:
Addon: vBExperience
Title: vBExperience (postbit stats)

I suspect that this one is the problem.

In this plugin, find the line:

PHP:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_user_popup] = " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gap_postbit') . '";');

And change it to:

PHP:
eval('$template_hook[postbit_user_popup] .= " ' . fetch_template('xperience_gap_postbit') . '";');

(note the dot before the equals sign)

Let me know if that makes any difference :p