Upgrading TAZ to XF 2.1

fixer

I'm In My Prime
If fixer does not wake up to a new and improved TAZ there is no Santa Claus and i will tell every little kid i see

Last edited:

Jim McClain

Senior Citizen
Or maybe a pre-upgrade server move?
I might be the only one who's noticed but the site seems remarkably slower since then. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it because there are several here who tend to jump on every bump in the road.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Don't take much power for 20 year old software , could run this site off a Kite and a Key

fixer

I'm In My Prime
somethings different on here right now, i think the global font changed

eva2000

Habitué
Must be Edge Beta's fault.
With IE it takes 4 seconds, with FF 3 seconds.
MS Edge browser in any variant seems always the slowest out there. For speed both Chrome and Opera are much faster

mysiteguy

Fanatic
I have had intermittent slow loading, especially today. Just a few minutes ago, I had a page connection reset before it completed loading.

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
I might be the only one who's noticed but the site seems remarkably slower since then. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it because there are several here who tend to jump on every bump in the road.
We're in a transitional period - we removed a lot of add-ons without regard to the immediate effects and we moved servers and aren't optimized yet. Currently all of our focus is on getting TAZ ready for the upgrade to XF 2. Once the style is ready and we do the upgrade we will address the performance issues.