Upgrading TAZ to XF 2.1

Russ

Administrator
The upgrade just got delayed again because I'm going to spend this week installing a vBulletin 5 style and force it on the users who are complaining.

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!
The upgrade just got delayed again because I'm going to spend this week installing a vBulletin 5 style and force it on the users who are complaining.
To complete the effect you should add them to the Discouraged Users list. :LOL:

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Once the upgrade is complete... within the first week I totally plan to ask to go back to xf .5 or whatever this is we are trying to use now.

sbjsbj

Fan
Once the upgrade is complete... within the first week I totally plan to ask to go back to xf .5 or whatever this is we are trying to use now.
The ultimate trolling :D I love it. I'm on board :D.

Jokes aside, at this point, I wouldn't upgrade to XF 2.1, since 2.2 should be available soon I believe. It would be a bigger disappointment when we would go to 2.1 and couldn't go to 2.2 for whatever reason, so staying again behind. So better let's wait for 2.2 and do the jump then.

Russ

Administrator
The ultimate trolling :D I love it. I'm on board :D.

Jokes aside, at this point, I wouldn't upgrade to XF 2.1, since 2.2 should be available soon I believe. It would be a bigger disappointment when we would go to 2.1 and couldn't go to 2.2 for whatever reason, so staying again behind. So better let's wait for 2.2 and do the jump then.

Too late, we're upgrading soon.

zoldos

Lord Malleus
My XF forum's templates are so modded and I have so many unsupported plugins that I could never upgrade to 2.x. lol