Upgrade your site search: Try Threadloom during Early Access and get 1 year free

Threadloom

Administrator
Threadloom – the 1st cloud-hosted site search engine designed specifically for forums – is now available via Early Access. It is currently compatible with vBulletin 4.2.x and XenForo 1.5.5 or higher.

With Threadloom, you no longer have to worry about index maintenance, search captchas, search-induced table locks, or poor quality results. Instead, you can finally give your users the modern search features they’ve been waiting years for without adding any add’l server resources, including:
  • A graceful way to view threads and posts in search results
  • A fast and easy way to filter results by forum
  • True real-time indexing and search results
  • Fast user and tag restricts
  • Advanced spell correction
  • Responsive UI
Threadloom takes 5 minutes for most forums to install, is fully encrypted, is 99.9% available with redundancy across multiple data centers, and automatically scales to meet any level of user demand on your forum.

Threadloom is free during Early Access (lasting until at least the end of Sept. 2016). In addition, forums who install and provide feedback on Threadloom during Early Access will receive 1 year of service for free.

For more information on features and to see some sample customer installations, visit our website; and to apply for Early Access, submit a 2-minute survey.

Thanks,

Paul

D

Deleted member 103109

What happens if I chose not to use you after the free 1-year? Do I lose any data?

• Admin

Threadloom

Administrator
What happens if I chose not to use you after the free 1-year? Do I lose any data?

No, you don't lose any data. At any point in time if you decide to stop using Threadloom, you can uninstall it like you would with any plug-in, and your search will automatically revert to what you were using before Threadloom.

What if you have other client accessing the site, will apps like Tapatalk still work and be able to search?

mysiteguy

Fanatic
I want to get rid of Tapatalk, but my users wont let me. :(

Set it up so the banner doesn't show. Then disable new sign-ups for it, and don't advertise it to new users. Over time natural attrition will reduce the number of people using it to the point you can dump it, or by then have more options open to you (such as the two apps for Xenforo).

Threadloom

Administrator
What if you have other client accessing the site, will apps like Tapatalk still work and be able to search?

Threadloom doesn't interfere with Tapatalk; so yes, it will continue to work and be able to search your site.

I submitted my application.

Wasn't sure how to answer the FastCGI answer. But if I look at my PHP info FastCGI is listed.

Server API - FPM/FastCGI

Scott

D

Deleted member 103109

Wasn't sure how to answer the FastCGI answer. But if I look at my PHP info FastCGI is listed.

Server API - FPM/FastCGI

Scott
I didn't know what to say either, they have a way to check for you (at least they did for me). Very helpful folks.

Threadloom

Administrator

Server API - FPM/FastCGI

Scott

Thanks, Scott. We got your survey response. I'll review and it and be in touch soon.