Feedback Up / Down buttons

• Admin

Paul M

Limeade Addict
The bottons near the bottom right, to take you back to the top (or bottom) of the page, seem to have stopped working for me.

phatcows

Adherent
The bottons near the bottom right, to take you back to the top (or bottom) of the page, seem to have stopped working for me.
Working for me. Chrome version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

doubt

Tazmanian
They don't work for me on the very top.
As soon as I scroll a little down they become visible, even on the bottom of the page. (IE 11)

Anton Chigurh

Ultimate Badass
They don't work for me on the very top.
As soon as I scroll a little down they become visible, even on the bottom of the page. (IE 11)
They're browser-agnostic on that exact behavior.

Working fine here, dinosaur OS and browser.

Anton Chigurh

Ultimate Badass
Adblock breaks them.
I run AdBlock on my dinosaur FF. Never broke any script that wasn't in the filter and still doesn't. Almost like the filter controls it. And it does.

NoScript MIGHT break it. Don't know if so. AdBlock will not unless you tell it to by editing the filter.

Solidus

Stupid machines!
I run AdBlock on my dinosaur FF. Never broke any script that wasn't in the filter and still doesn't. Almost like the filter controls it. And it does.

NoScript MIGHT break it. Don't know if so. AdBlock will not unless you tell it to by editing the filter.
uBlock Origin is doing it without me adding a filter.

Anton Chigurh

Ultimate Badass
uBlock Origin
Never heard of it. Have heard of AdBlock. So I looked up uBlock Origin and what? It IS two different things and it's not even an ad blocker. From their site:
uBlock Origin is NOT an "ad blocker": it is a wide-spectrum blocker -- which happens to be able to function as a mere "ad blocker". The default behavior of uBlock Origin when newly installed is to block ads, trackers and malware sites
So once again: AdBlock will NOT break any functions unless you tell it to do so.

Paul M

Limeade Addict
Hmm, interesting, seems like it must be local to me then.

I'll have to have a play around and see if I can find out whats breaking them.

Steve

Fanatic
Hmm, interesting, seems like it must be local to me then.

I'll have to have a play around and see if I can find out whats breaking them.
Can you check the browser console when attempting to click one of the buttons? Will likely say exactly what’s going on.

palhanow

Enthusiast
Do you guys know how i can edit this down button on XenForo 2.0?

Many users are complaining about, because the down button jump the screen to the footer and they want to be before the footer, not the useless footer.