TrixieTang/Kotonoha AMA

TrixieTang

Custom Usertitle
Is California still burning?

I'd suggest asking someone who's in California. Just because I had a wildfire blow around my home in Colorado doesn't make me an expert on what is or isn't on fire at the moment.

ai.imgur.com_qdCjV1q.jpg

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I had, and still do have, an idea of a site/forum that I want to make, but the state of forum software in general and the events of The Great vB War ended up making it clear to me that I'm probably never going to be satisfied with entrusting my site or its future to any existing forum software.

Ask Me Anything and maybe I'll answer it.
What's the forum idea that you have? I'm quite curious.
Also... I wonder - As for your name Kotonoha - I remember that and thought to myself what a beautiful name. I wonder it's origin and if it's your birthname as well. And I'm curious - You're female right? Any kids? A hubby? A wife? Who are you closest with in life? And what do you like doing in your spare time - other than trolling TAZ members that is? LOL... Also... Did you enjoy your birthday? Fellow Virgo claiming #TeamVIRGO right here :tup:

Also... What's your profession - I mean aside from being a forum nerd (erm...) I mean - forum administrator magnifique. :X3:

J.

JayCeeS

The Alpacas Are After Me
Hello Koto. Long time eh? I was a reviewer here when you were an admin. Good times then, life took a good unpolished pile on me for a few years and I to am now getting back in the swing of things.

My question to you is....do you believe in extraterrestrial life and if so has it visited you?

Zero Numbers

Adherent
When was the Crimean War?

What kind of cell division occurs in order for gametes to form?

Who says "I even cough alone."?

What's the Earth's mass?

What is a way to say "Your mom has an outie" in English?

Nev_Dull

Anachronism
One of the essential questions in life....

Which is your favourite Fallout and why?