Top 5 SEO tips

jackshobs

Neophyte
The first SEO tip is to ensure proper usage of the keywords. It is noteworthy that keywords play a very important role in search engine optimization. Second Tips is Do not copy the content from else where. Write your own content. Write unique and original content for your site.

Last edited:

sevilleaudrey1

Aspirant
in link building it is important to put the signature (for backlinks) how about the forums doesn't have a signature ?? how can i assure that seo forum really help to improve my rankings??

cooljeba

Aspirant
I honestly don't know what importance the description even is. Start looking at most results in google, go to those sites and see where google pulled the description from that you saw in the results. I know at least with mine, it's never my meta description.
Meta description are used when there is no other text to show. For example a forum post has only one image and no text then Google uses meta description.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2

addy80

Neophyte
nice tips here but recent panada and penguin update you need to do very calculated work..don't rely only one SEO campaign..use different strategy for your sites.social activities now is very important.your 1st goal should be a getting targeted traffic for looking natural in search engine.

2nd think build backlinks slowly avoid over optimization.make relevancy 1st after that perform all SEO task using with different Keywords,use brand name,naked url e.t.c

mathewbruce

Aspirant
Cheers for your tips, now many Webmaster's are concerned in Info graphics, What is your idea in it? I couldn't find a free list to submit my info graphics. Can you share some?