Top 5 SEO tips

bravoman1

Aspirant
Fresh and "controversial" topics on your blog, to again "controversial" is the main point, this will help your blog grow, plus you may have a link baiting opportunity at the same time.

Xee

Aspirant
I've heard the "content" recommendation for quite a while and have forum members who have volunteered to write articles (some actually write professionally) but my question is, how do I get those articles out on google when my site just consists of a forum? Is a front page necessary?

Noles

paypal+
I've heard the "content" recommendation for quite a while and have forum members who have volunteered to write articles (some actually write professionally) but my question is, how do I get those articles out on google when my site just consists of a forum? Is a front page necessary?
A front page isn't necessary, just as long as a Google spider bot can view the articles they will be indexed. Professionally written articles sound great to me!

SEO_Plans

Aspirant
Well you are right content is the king of a website which must be unique from other website, but back link is also a important part of seo because quality backlinks are giving you the chance to reach the top serp rank in search engine. using keyword in content, in alt text and in url is also helps to develope a website.

DogAlpha

Aspirant
Great advice. I just started creating a forum and this is all new to me. PM me if you want link to my forum not sure they allow links in posts on this site.

DogAlpha

Aspirant
mod

Great advice. I just started creating a forum and this is all new to me. PM me if you want link to my forum not sure they allow links in posts on this site.
I didn't realize the drop down on my user name, is is a nice mod.

aoaoo0

Neophyte
TOP 5 SEO TIPS:
1. Relationship networking
2. Incorporating Media into your pages/posts
3. Contextual Linking
4. Loading Time and Universal HTML/CSS Standards
5. Maximize local SEO efforts

bills4

Neophyte
tips so good , content is the best and so impostand , the first need write content good

TwoPalmTrees

Aspirant
Google seems to love retweets of posts on twitter and can give sites a boost because of this. Building up a twitter following works well with more traditional seo strategies such as link building, on page seo etc.

Also make sure your forum is on a reliable host as site speed and uptime are factors in good ranking.

developers

Aspirant
After google penguin update i am focusing on quality content and quality backlinks for site.

Ricus

Aspirant
I think I am missing a blog on mine. Should create one, but what should I write on it?