Top 5 SEO tips

AnnaHussie

Neophyte
I would say that if you can have high ranking in Google if you are just using Forum for link building that will be very good for you.

robertwells

Neophyte
To increase the level of traffic only option then is better than I prefer as social networking site that helps generate the high level of traffic. You can make the various communities in the appropriate category and promote their products and services.

Last edited:

BakerAlexZ

Neophyte
I fully agree with your content that this tips that you provide here is really nice as well as meaningful for me to learn about the seo.

desertman909

Neophyte
thanks for the tips, i am try to make a blog where i will submit only tips about seo and graphic so respected members share tips about SEO and Graphic tips it will help ful to us

rockz

Neophyte
Nice tips for seo, as it will be help for the newbis and it will be very helpful to me too and also thanks for the post....

itrcp

Aspirant
seosteve is having the best top 10 tips as you can see on search in google and the same for your is as well

DonDBerec

Neophyte
Link exchanges are the best. It is my recommendion to build a "feeder" site or two from a different IP address and the exchange of links to those sites. Pay special attention to linkages within their industry.This is an easy way to add new content to your website and is also a way to build good internal links.This is a quick and easy way to improve search results for site.Linkbuilding is important, but so is fresh content, especially for a new site or in a highly compeitive.

DonDBerec

Neophyte
Pay special attention to linkages within their industry. A link from a car dealership when you are selling SEO does not help as mush as a link in an SEO content website.Also only tend to get a rolling of the community - articles, interviews and tips from other forums that do not have - that has to be unique, and try things in your community that others do not. The only important thing about meta tags = description of the goal and the meta tag "keywords" is useless.

thermal

Aspirant
thanks for the very useful info that you've shared to us...

Last edited:

slimrider94

Neophyte
3. Meta Tag Optimizartion
Make sure your Meta Tags are optimized. There are all kinds of free seo tools out there do this. In fact you can find them on the forum right here. Keep your tags short and simple and pick a few keywords to optimize. This is an easy and quick way to increase search results for your site.
I've read that meta keywords actually don't really help anymore and can be used by competitors to learn exactly what keywords you are trying to rank for.
http://yoast.com/meta-keywords/

pompano

Neophyte
Luckily I have a lot of active users already who post great content on my website. :)

bravoman1

Aspirant
Blogs

My Top 5 SEO Tips

I am by no way an authority on SEO, but I have been dabbling in websites for a few years now and am learing what works and what does not when it comes to SEO. The below are my top 5 tips on SEO, for which I feel have helped my websites the most.

1. Content Content and more Content:
Fresh unique content is king. I built some webpages and then never updated them or changed them and focused on building links. Once I realized my site traffic was droppinbg off I begun to update the content once again and the site traffic returned. Linkbuilding is important, but so is fresh content, especially for a new website or in a highly compeitive market.

2. Link Building
You write all you want and keep it fresh, but you need links to get traffic there. Link exchanges are the best. Its my recommendion to build a "feeder" site or two from a different IP address and exchange links from those sites. Pay special attention to building links within your industry. A link from a car dealership when you are selling SEO doesnt help as mush as a link from an SEO website.

Make sure your Meta Tags are optimized. There are all kinds of free seo tools out there do this. In fact you can find them on the forum right here. Keep your tags short and simple and pick a few keywords to optimize. This is an easy and quick way to increase search results for your site.

4. Forum Posting
If your here your doing the right thing. Forum posting is a great way to build backlinks, and you just might learn something as well. I post at 5 or 6 different forums a few times a week. Most forums relate to my industry.

5. Blogs
Google loves Blogs. I recommend you build a blog on your website. This is an easy way to add fresh content to your website and is also a way to build good internal links. I also Blog from outside my website (you can use wordpress or blogger) which lets me gain good backlinks from my own postings.

I hope these help!
One important feature of building a great unique blog to your website to being able to use it for link baiting or where the content is great and the other will link it for you which is the best method to create links, therefore a by product of great content and when promoted properly.

SaraA

Aspirant
2. Link Building
You write all you want and keep it fresh, but you need links to get traffic there. Link exchanges are the best. Its my recommendion to build a "feeder" site or two from a different IP address and exchange links from those sites. Pay special attention to building links within your industry. A link from a car dealership when you are selling SEO doesnt help as mush as a link from an SEO website.
A lot of link building is severely misunderstood and offers no value.

Link exchanges are not beneficial to SEO. If exchanges offered any benefit, you would see high quality sites offering to exchange links with everyone. One way links offer value, and that value is dropped when it becomes an exchange.

With respect to the different IP addresses, they need to be completely different without the same C-block. A different IP address from the same host will often have the C-block and therefore offer little value.

umairaziz

Aspirant
search engine optimization is the most excellent way to promote site in all over the world
for as a seo just on page seo or off page seo
there are other many like
link wheel
link exhange
link farm

djbaxter

Tazmanian Veteran
search engine optimization is the most excellent way to promote site in all over the world
for as a seo just on page seo or off page seo
there are other many like
link wheel
link exhange
link farm
Absolute garbage.

denial12

Aspirant
Meta Tag Optimizartion

I think this point is very important because search engine will check meta tag & will quickly boost your site. Unique keyword that have more monthly searches & less competition will help you to get more visitor on your site. Thanks for your amazing tips.

Steve_Crossland

Neophyte
Thanks for this useful tips. Page Optimization really needs knowledge and advance SEO techniques. Keep up. Great Post!