Tokyo Unveils Anti Drone Interceptor

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
i think it would be cool being the guy/gal operating this for a local PD.

r3v0lution

Enthusiast
That's pretty sweet... Two of my kids asked for drones for Christmas.... :facepalm: Of course momma had to get em some! Only about $100 a piece. I guy I used to play Xbox with builds them for a living. Had one custom made for a Nascar driver a while back. Paint scheme and decals that matched his car. Would have loved to draw that commission!!

davemacc

Fan
That's a nice multi rotor drone. Been thinking of getting one for a while. Have a fixed wing drone here but their not as much fun.:p

Syndol

Participant
While fun to watch... good luck catching another experienced drone pilot.
I think their time would be better spent finding the person behind the drone and publicly prosecute them as a deterrent to others.

r3v0lution

Enthusiast
Make sure that they are less then .55 pounds, otherwise you have to register them. (US)
Hmm... That I'm not sure about. They are just the higher tier in the toy section.. I'll have to łook into that once they rip the wrapping paper off.

calvinagore45

Neophyte
Oh we Indians just pay a negligible when compared to you what you all pay for. Moreover we get some quality and fresh things at giving rate. We hardly pay 200 INR